• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

1. SparklingEspeon

Pokémon Drowning

Hello! I was gonna return to this when there were a few more chapters to bite into, but BLEC brought me back sooner than I expected. And wow I did not realize that it’s been so long. I had a brain blast realizing how long ago I first picked this up :omglapras: Anyway, I’ll be covering chapters...
  2. SparklingEspeon

Pokémon Drowning

~Review of Chapters 8 - 16~ What was said: What I read: Hewwo I am is do returneth now fear me rawr I've been meaning to get back to Drowning for a couple of weeks now, but stuff has been hectic so this late arrival shall have to do. If it means anything, I stayed up to an ungodly time...
  3. SparklingEspeon

Pokémon Drowning

~Review of Chapters 1 - 7~ Hi, I’m here for Catnip! …And got way too ambitious with the amount of chapters I wanted to cover, so this is a bit late, sorry. Drowning is something I probably never would have checked out on my own due to lack of interest – Team Aqua and Magma were always my least...
Top Bottom