• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

1. Sonic Ramon

Pokémon Magic & Transvolution
    Threadmarks: Chapter 61.

Chapter 61: The Truth of Wizlore. 'Snow Forest' The frozen sign states, nearing the chilly road. Wild Pokémon roam around: Frolicing in the snow, eating the frozen grass, and sometimes doing a mix of both. Two Smoochums toss snowballs at each other, laughing along the way. Winter Deerlings...
  2. Sonic Ramon

Threadmarks: Chapter 60.

Chapter 60: Unmonization. Revival Falls Arc. "Ramon!" Penelope yells. The Zoroark screams: His body deforming, his black claws gripping. The Gardevoir's hand nudges her chest. "Change back into a Zorua!" "I-I—" the black blood jolts out of his chest, stabbing an unconscious guard before...
  3. Sonic Ramon

Threadmarks: Chapter 59.

Chapter 59: Showdown at Gloria Falls Part 3! Revival Falls Arc. "Pfft." Jester snorts. "Look who decided to show his ugly face!" Henry stares down at the Conjure Leader, fury reigning throughout her. He looks away, guilt spreading within. I was hoping she wouldn't be here… Carly closes her...
  4. Sonic Ramon

Threadmarks: Chapter 58.

Chapter 58: Showdown at Gloria Falls Part 2! Revival Falls Arc. Team Conjure rushes towards the group: The group rushes back. Everyone is in the crater now. A Gliscor guard X-Scissors one Conjure before slapping the other with her tail, another guard aiding her with his spear. Ariel rams one...
  5. Sonic Ramon

Threadmarks: Chapter 57.

Chapter 57: Showdown at Gloria Falls Part 1! Revival Falls Arc. Everyone enters Gloria Falls, stopping in front of several bombs colliding into buildings ahead: Exploding, causing them to collapse. "Holy shit!" Justin and Delia exclaim. The trees tumble, the border cripples—there's even a...
  6. Sonic Ramon

Threadmarks: Chapter 56.

Chapter 56: Dne the Magic Reign. Revival Falls Arc. Henry squints, clenching the Thundurus as tightly as possible. Zethor keeps flying ahead, his menacing speed persisting as he glares. Penelope gasps, touching her chest. Henry stares at her. "What is it?" "My…Kind Sensory." Penelope looks...
  7. Sonic Ramon

Threadmarks: Chapter 55.

Chapter 55: Destruction in Gloria Falls! Revival Falls Arc. The Blaziken shoves several people. "HEY!" two Mightyenas say in unison, raising their brows. Sylock doesn't care: Panting, sweating—drenching. A voice calls out to him, but he ignores it, continuing to run: Run like nothing in the...
  8. Sonic Ramon

Threadmarks: Chapter 54.

Chapter 54: Thrashing Tournament and Testing Falls! Revival Falls Arc. The Drowzee clings to the front window, staring at the buildings and civilians ahead. The sun is completely gone, the sparkling stars of the blues replacing it. She lowers her ears, her hands held together. "Hey...
  9. Sonic Ramon

Threadmarks: Chapter 53.

Chapter 53: Deeper Into the Falls. Revival Falls Arc. Nered presses her blue hand to her chest, her black scarf shuffling. Her eyes close. "Wizlorian praised me, outlawers feared me." She smirks at the guards. "As an adventurer, I've traveled across the calming snows, the raging sands, and—"...
  10. Sonic Ramon

Threadmarks: Chapter 52.

Chapter 52: Infiltrating Gloria Falls. Revival Falls Arc. Ramon grabs the side of the building, eyeing the gated entrance to Gloria Falls. Just when he's about to step out, he stops. The Infernape grimaces, his illusion dissolving into his Zoroark self. Hmm? Nomar says, wishing to blink if he...
  11. Sonic Ramon

Threadmarks: Chapter 51.

Chapter 51: All Star Tournament. Revival Falls Arc. SWOOSH! A blue beast zips across the sky, speeding within his draconic form, his spiky tail swishing around. Clinging onto the Thundurus' back are two teens and a mainly green humanoid, all glaring ahead. The light skin boy adjusts his blue...
  12. Sonic Ramon

Threadmarks: Chapter 50.

Chapter 50: A Moment of Peace. "PFFFT, HAHAHAHA!" Noctis slaps his knee: His tongue rattling, his eyes bulging. The lizard gazes at a gray round cat slapping a round-headed blue cat. The Alolan Persian slaps back, growling. The Purugly caresses their face, growling back: The two glaring at...
  13. Sonic Ramon

Threadmarks: Chapter 49.

Chapter 49: A Proper Reunion. Delia, X, Merlin, Serene, and Ethan eye the unconscious individuals, bewilderment spreading across. X sits on the boy's lap while Merlin, Serene, and Ethan sit on the edge of Ada's bed, Delia resting on the stool close to Justin. "I…wasn't aware of so much...
  14. Sonic Ramon

Threadmarks: Chapter 48.

Chapter 48: The Tale of the Flaming Vortex Part 2. A yellow paw rammed Noctis' face, the Charizard grunting away towards his home. Sweats dripped down his cheeks, his Lucario friend jumping back and sliding across. Noctis panted, bruises littering throughout. He glared, forming a fist. Travis...
  15. Sonic Ramon

Threadmarks: Chapter 47.

Chapter 47: The Tale of the Flaming Vortex Part 1. Ramon stares. Noctis stares. "..." "...Well?" Noctis huffs. This kid's mouth sewed or something? "Um…" Ramon taps his knee. "D-Do you know who…Travis is?" "The Lucario, right?" Ramon nods meekly, to which Noctis folds his arms. "Yeah. He's...
  16. Sonic Ramon

Threadmarks: Chapter 46.

Chapter 46: Recovery. "What kind of Spell are you two guarding?" the Zoroark asks. Everyone stares at him, Nered and Kellie eyeing each other in suspicion. Nered then glares at the fox. "Why do you want to know about that?" Ramon leans his head back, gulping. Oh no, both he and Nomar think...
  17. Sonic Ramon

Hello! Thank you so much for taking your time out to read my fic and giving your honest thoughts on it. Yes, Magic type is considered to be an elemental type much like any of the others in this fanfic. So you have a valid point there where I could've shown how it worked in Chapter 6. That way...
  18. Sonic Ramon

Threadmarks: Chapter 45.

Chapter 45: Trouble at Noctis' House! BAMF! Ramon, Merlin, Noctis, Delia, X, Ace, Tress, and Jewel appear in front of the teleportation statue, landing down with grace. Ramon touches and caresses himself at a frantic pace, confusion and interest painting his face. It's bizarre how he doesn't...
  19. Sonic Ramon

Threadmarks: Chapter 44.

Chapter 44: Weakener. "...9,999. Annnd..." Noctis slaps another buck onto his hand, handing the cash to a Claydol with a black top hat. "10,000 pokebucks!" The Charizard smiles while closing his eyes, gripping his red purse. "Told ya I'd get the money for you. No need to go through that boring...
  20. Sonic Ramon

Threadmarks: Chapter 43.

Chapter 43: Not-So Pleasant Reunion. Vehicles pass by the many houses and stores, people roaming around the streets of Glory Pride's suburbs. Some of the residents chat with each other while the kids frolic around in a friendly spar. One child flicks their Mystical Projectile at a Fuecoco...
Top Bottom