• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

1. Sinderella

Pokémon Pokemon: Legendary Adventures

HEEEEYYYYY BEBBY, GUESS WHO'S HERE FOR 5 AND 6????? My crit chops are a little on the low side right now so this is mostly going to be a ramble (honestly, same as usual). These were very fun chapters, so buckle up for the essay. Okay, so the moment we all waited for--Koa challenging Roark...
  2. Sinderella

TETRAAAAA IT'S CATNIP TIME YO. Alright, we are here for a chapter 4 review!! I am finally in a state where I don't want to give Koa a wedgie; he was pleasantly, well, pleasant this chapter. I like this version of him where he isn't treating Echo like garbage and actually seems committed to...
  3. Sinderella

Hellooooooooo Tetra, back for more LA! I.......admit I thought I was further along, but I've only reviewed up to chapter two :unquag: So here I am with three and I hope to be able to complete reviews in bigger chunks in the future uwu Alright so WE'RE ONTO THE GYM CIRCUIT. And we're also still...
  4. Sinderella

Hi Tetra! Obligatory "sorry for late Catnip," I didn't plan to get so swamped when I signed up for this one but such is life. I was very excited to get back into this because it looks like my last review was *checks watch* last fucking year. So. I'm long overdue for some more Zubat cuteness...
  5. Sinderella

HI I'M HERE FINALLY!!! Had some weird downtime and decided I'd buckle down and get some reviews out on the road. I'm happy I started this masterpiece of yours, because I already like where the story is headed! I'm just gonna focus on chapter 1 here, because it was uber jam packed. First of...
Top Bottom