• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

1. Seren

Pokémon Pokemon: Legendary Adventures

Ooooh, Zeraora's point of view! We get it talking with the actual Raikou, too! I can't find the line now to quote it, but interesting to note that Zeraora mentions "losing" Fire Incarnate (Entei), so... either this discussion happens before the Celestic ruins attack, or something else has...
  2. Seren

Chapter 25 was a good one! It felt like more of a "downtime" chapter, but a lot of stuff happened anyway. Chapter 26. That's all, just Chapter 26. :eyes: (Hey I just figured out how to use emotes in messages lol) Chapter 27 did not disappoint, oh my god. Probably my favorite chapter in...
  3. Seren

Chapter 23 gave me some mixed feelings, honestly. Most of it was pretty good, but there was one scene that I just... really didn't feel worked, and I spent like an hour trying to gather my thoughts on it into something coherent, so I hope it makes sense. Aside, not sure if this chapter was a...
  4. Seren

Some good action in chapter 22! A proper gym battle and some criminal confrontation, always a good time. Started late so only one chapter tonight as well. Still hoping to use the weekend to get caught up, though! 5 chapters, 3 days, that's doable. Looking forward to seeing how we fill the...
  5. Seren

Ooof. chapter 21 was a rough one for Koa. Nothing quite like being handed a brutal, humiliating loss as a wake-up call. Just the one chapter tonight (at least, for the moment). I'm hoping to finish getting caught up by the weekend!
  6. Seren

Chapter 19 was a little too philosophical for me, hah. I tend to agree with Koa there, all those lectures and things go in one ear and out the other. But there were a lot of fun moments in this one, too! Very intrigued by chapter 20! Knew it was only a matter of time till we saw another...
  7. Seren

Alright, chapter 17 threw me for a loop so I'm just going to get right into it: Chapter 18 was a fun one. Knew there was gonna be some bullshit with the psyduck, but I was glad to see them portrayed as competent (well, at least when in a group) rather than bumbling comedic relief. The...
  8. Seren

I don't have a whole lot of thoughts for chapter 15, really. As a whole, I do enjoy these little training sessions. You typically come up with some creative uses for moves, and sky uppercut in particular was a fun one; you make it more than just a leaping punch! And the little intricate details...
  9. Seren

Back for more! Chapter 13, finally Koa gets his dues against Fantina! I'm kind of surprised he's not following either the games nor the anime route, but rather doing kind of a split between them (taking Fantina as #4), instead of just circling around to Veilstone before coming back, since he'd...
  10. Seren

Time to chip away at getting caught up! Chapter 11 was a fun one! Wake's a good character to begin with, and you did well keeping true to his personality. The gym battle was indeed easier for Koa, but there were quite a few unique tricks used in here, too! And then the second half, the battle...
  11. Seren

Alright, I've decided it's time I settle down and try to get caught up! It seems I've not reviewed chapters 6 and 7, however I know I've already read them, so I'll just simplify my thoughts there and say that I enjoyed how Koa had to befriend Rascal and earn her respect. It was very unique and...
  12. Seren

Okay, so here’s those chapter-by-chapter notes for 1-5! Just gonna spoiler-tag them all so I'm not taking up a lot of space. For chapter 1, overall I think it's a solid start and definitely a twist on the traditional anime-style opening. There's only minor glitch towards the end that I was...
Top Bottom