• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

1. Phoenixsong

Pokémon Fledglings

aaaaaaaa i'm so slooooow A bit shorter and simpler today, since I'm short on time, but: At long last, the protagonists finally get that juicy lore drop about why the Marked fear the Protectors! I do kind of wonder why Nida doesn't seem to be fully aware of that reason already, curious as she...
  2. Phoenixsong

Pokémon Fledglings

good lord how has it been half a year. Got three chapters for now, and will hopefully be back for the rest... all the rest... *gulp*... soon!
  3. Phoenixsong

Pokémon Fledglings

Back for the rest! Chapter 16 -Ooh, caught up to the kidnappers already! I was expecting them to get away scot-free and the bulk of the rescue to involve tracking down the ship, but it looks like we're in for some chaos first instead! Puttin' that theory to good use, I see. (I would maybe...
  4. Phoenixsong

Pokémon Fledglings

Back again! Man, I've got to stop letting this get ahead of me... This might take a couple posts to catch up on, but I'm ready for more. Also, at one point I went back to check something in the prologue, and it looks like all of its text (but not the title image) has been replaced with another...
  5. Phoenixsong

Pokémon Fledglings

Chapter 9 -I forgot to mention this the first time the dojo appeared, but I like the little detail of having pokémon put up barriers to wall in sparring matches. At first glance this read like the golduck was calling Mosca a "he". It cleared itself up quickly enough, but maybe reword to...
  6. Phoenixsong

Pokémon Fledglings

Chapter 5 Hah. Pleo really is adorable! Extra quotation mark here. -The zubat who couldn't see Pleo was cute, heh. -Haaaah, Nida gets to throw Calino's joke back in his face. oh no he has no object permanence ;-; baby! (maybe the maze navigation was a little longer than it needed to be...
  7. Phoenixsong

Pokémon Fledglings

Finally back, whoops! Let's see how much of this I can catch up on in one go, eh? Much of this'll probably be bullet-point running thoughts as a result, and likely broken into a few posts, but hopefully some of it's still interesting! Chapter 1 Might want to avoid the repetition of "waves"...
  8. Phoenixsong

Pokémon Fledglings

Well! I've been telling myself that I should check this out for… oh, dear, several years now. So if it's being posted fresh at an easy-to-catch-up pace, now's as good a time as any to attempt to knock the reviewing rust off, eh? (Apologies in advance if said rust makes any of my comments awkward...
Top Bottom