• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

1. Pen

Pokémon Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Path of Valor

Hey, I'm back for Catnip! I picked up where I had left off at Chapter 9 and read through Chapter 11, since I kept hitting cliff-hangers. Vortex and Demerzel's conversation in chapter 9 provided some useful exposition. So, fairy society is powered by ether, including the barriers that keep out...
  2. Pen

Hey Amby! Here for your Review Blitz prize review. I read chapters 1-8, so I’m all caught up now. I'll limit myself to plot, character, and pacing as requested. I didn't grab lines as I read, so apologies if my thoughts are a little jumbled here and not super chapter-specific. Character You’ve...
  3. Pen

Nah you're good! Hope your day at the hospital went well. Ooh, okay, culture shock stuff is more my jam. Oh that's my bad! I left off my 'haven't played Sword/Shield' disclaimer since I didn't think I needed it, but yeah, I'm not familiar with Max Moves. Portraying some of the more specific...
  4. Pen

Here for Catnip Circle! I like the emphasis on politics you've got here from the get-go. We've got tensions between neighboring kingdoms, an aristocratic system potentially under challenge, mysterious Phantoms, and treachery. I'm personally not a huge lover of transfer student/academy style...
Top Bottom