• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

• With Drowning thread.
  • Users: Pen
  • Content: Threads, Posts
  • Order by date
  1. Pen

Pokémon Drowning

Here for chapter three! First of all, the submarine love was so pure. And Shelly getting all worked up about 'it's a submarine goddamit' made me smile. I enjoyed Maressa's excitement and the wonder of being below the ocean for the first time, and I like how it's not just focused on the glamorous...
  2. Pen

Pokémon Drowning

Hey, I'm back for chapter two! Looks like we're getting right into the action. I like that we don't waste any time, though I wished I had a bit more context for all of this. They're going there to get the meteorite in order to permanently stop Mt Chimney from errupting but also to stop Team...
  3. Pen

Pokémon Drowning

First chapter, take two! You've made big strides with this one in editing. I have a much stronger sense of Marissa's interactions with her teammates and pokemon, as well as her position in Team Aqua. I like the sense of comradery between the grunts and the attention paid to the different species...
  4. Pen

Pokémon Drowning

So I instantly found this set-up to be atmospheric--the watch by the water, the moonlight, some lurking unease. I'm also really excited to see a golduck trainer! I don't think I've ever seen that in a fic, and golduck is such a cool pokemon, from its appearance to its psychic nature. I know...
Top Bottom