• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

1. Negrek

Pokémon Once a Thief

Here we are, back for another Blitz catchup on Once a Thief! And the recent Newangle City chapters have me really intrigued, here--this is probably my favorite of the settings so far in this story, and it's been a lot of fun getting to explore it! As always, the worldbuilding here is on point...
  2. Negrek

Pokémon Once a Thief

Hey, Fobbie! I enjoyed reading Once a Thief last year for Blitz, so I wanted to catch up on it again this year. There's a pretty solid run of chapters here that I missed out on--nice job keeping the updates coming, although I know they haven't been quite as frequent as you wanted. You've...
  3. Negrek

Pokémon Once a Thief

All right, back at last to catch up and close out your Blacklight prizes for this fic! Chapter 4 is kind of an extension of Chapter 3–a pretty brief respite, and then it’s back to running for our lives, trying to evade the resurgence of the soldiers. A little interesting worldbuilding in the...
  4. Negrek

Pokémon Once a Thief

Hey, Spiteful Murkrow! I've been curious about Kate's story ever since she showed up in Blacklight, so, appropriate for a Blacklight prize review, here I am to finally learn more! It was fun to see what remains consistent with Fledglings--general structure of pokémon societies, various items and...
Top Bottom