• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

1. Negrek

Pokémon Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Path of Valor

Hey, Ambyssin! Back at long last for chapters 19-25. This is kind of the culmination of the trial arc, and it's fun to see how things come together here. The whole trial here is the first major video game that I'm actually familiar with in this fic, and I was surprised at how closely the beats...
  2. Negrek

Hey, Ambyssin! Back again for Catnip, chapters 16-18. Another needle, more evil plotting, and more chaos back at the school--good times! Certainly some interesting lore getting revealed in our second Mystery Dungeon excursion, here. iirc Bahamut kept visiting various planets ahead of Eternatus...
  3. Negrek

Happy late birthday, Ambyssin! I will make every attempt to show up here more than once per year, but for now this is what I've got--the next six chapters of Path of Valor (through 15). This is a nice section of the fic, and one that feels like it's really moving the plot into a new phase. We...
  4. Negrek

Hey, Ambyssin. Been a while, but as Blitz rolls around again, I thought I'd return for Chapters 6-8! I enjoyed that there was a bit more focus on the school side of things in these chapters; those parts continue to be what I enjoy most about the story. And I think Vegna's windowless classroom...
  5. Negrek

Hey, Ambyssin! I've been meaning to check this story out for a while now, so I'm glad that BLC prizes gave me a good excuse to do so. I'll be talking in general about the chapters posted so far for this review. I really like how you capture the feel and themes of the different pokémon...
Top Bottom