• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

1. Navar

Pokémon Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Path of Valor

Chapter 68 Huh, it is weird that Shane can do that. Unless this world is somehow a continuation of POV-2017? That's what I'm reading here, but I could be wrong. Ah, the convenience ended because the collider is shut down. While it could be the anomaly part of me thinks it might be the villains...
  2. Navar

Chapter 52 Okay, more stuff related to Chiron and Bahamut. And he's just as stoic as ever. Also, Leo is already born here, which gives me some... interesting implications. In any case, even so far in the past Bahamut already acted so paranoid and delusional. I get where he's coming from, I do...
  3. Navar

Here ya go, another chunk of reviews. Chapter 35 Hm, yeah, I figured Noctum could bring someone else with him during the warp. Though I'm surprised(and happy) that Seifer wasn't harmed during the process. Either it wasn't a possibility, or Noctum is getting better at doing it. I'm opting to...
  4. Navar

Chapter 19 I'm surprised Noctum isn't immediately possessed and wanting to kill everyone around him. I mean, it did feel that way. But no, they're... somewhere else. And he isn't a dumbass! Well, he is, but it's not really necessary to call him that. Not when they have bigger fish to fry...
  5. Navar

Chapter 9 It’s always nice having the first bit of PoV that I read after three whole years being… politics. At least it's easy enough to get back to. Granted, I'm more interested in a different bit of lore that was dropped. Now I'm actually aware of Gen 8's plot and general lore, so I can...
  6. Navar

Well Amby, this is it. As I promised I’m making a large, beefy review for your story. I say this everytime I’m making one of those large reviews, but my comments are fresh. As soon as I’m done with a chapter, I already make the review for it, so the content stays on my mind. Another detail that...
  7. Navar

Hi Amby. Like I said before I'm reviewing PoV... Well, it's not the 2k word review. Yet. For now this is only covering the prologue! Anyway, I don't get why you're always saying bad things about this, I enjoyed it. A lot, in fact, I got hooked on that Phantom scene. A unique enemy, so it...
Top Bottom