• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

1. Navar

Pokémon The End: Rekindled (Now Complete!)

Hello! I reviewed this fic before for catnip, twice actually, haha, what are the odds? Oh well, since the blitz is happening I decided to review another chapter of this fic, maybe even catch up with it? Oh well, here I go! I liked this moment. Worldbuilding, right? It was nice of you to add it...
  2. Navar

Alright, looks like I got you for catnip again lol. Anyway, I liked this chapter, overall. Interesting plot and characters. I could go on rambling for such a long time about them but I'll just go for the best parts. Like before I like the dynamic you're setting up. It works and it's interesting...
  3. Navar

Right, so I got this fic for the catnip and I just finished reading it. Without further ado, here I go with my review. Jumping into action is an... interesting way to start a story, as the reader is pulled into the action rather than the normal "exposition dump" some writers do, not that...
Top Bottom