• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

1. Namohysip

Pokémon Different Eyes

Chapter 3 Ah yes, our first somewhat antagonist or at least opposing force. It's interesting just how big and wide this facility is, actually. It makes me wonder just how much funding they're getting and what the ulterior motives would be for it. I suppose that's somewhat for the prologue in...
  2. Namohysip

Pokémon Different Eyes

This one's for chapter 2- Ah, so she only thought she could say it. I guess that's something I should have expected, though it would have been interesting if the story was following some kind of prodigy and how that was even more different, but following the typical exploration is fine, too...
  3. Namohysip

Pokémon Different Eyes

Hey Jackie! I'm gonna be coming at you with a triple-threat. Three reviews for three chapters! The first chapter (after a refresher with the prologue) was a good opening that helped me get situated into the story. I really liked in particular the segment where Salem was starting to really...
  4. Namohysip

Pokémon Different Eyes

Wow, this is incredibly different compared to the first time I read through this. An entirely new prologue! Is the prelude from the first time gone/integrated into this, more or less? Either way, I'll definitely consider this one to be a hell of a lot more interesting, since it really gets into...
Top Bottom