• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

1. Joshthewriter

Pokémon Pokemon: Legendary Adventures

Yeah, you ain’t catching that. One who seems pretty damn loyal and affectionate to be honest as well. No you won’t. I really really really want to know more about whatever happened with Galactic. I have a feeling it’s going to be importent Well that sounds horrific. What the hell did...
  2. Joshthewriter

Lol, I see Koa’s still just overjoyed at having caught his starter. I mean… it’s still a tiny bat fighting a muscle man. It’s at least a little bit impressive, isn’t it? I always pictured golem as an actual boulder. Not saying that they couldn’t be green, but it’s not the default I think of...
  3. Joshthewriter

YOOOOO LETS GOOOO Full disclosure, I did start this fic back just before I started Journey. I... remember nothing except for Koa being obsessed with a “perfect team”. Chapter 1: Oh, I love the worldbuilding around legends and the apparent stigma surrounding them due to recent events. I know...
Top Bottom