• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

1. JFought

Pokémon Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Path of Valor

This took me way too long. These past couple weeks have been killing me pretty hard, honestly, but I managed a review for a nine chapter set this time. It is massive, and rambly, and I preemptively apologize for it. Anyway, last time the party was met with a revelation in Aquardah, and this...
  2. JFought

After a long while, I have returned! I read four chapter from this set, then took a break, and then finally got around to the remaining two so i could grab that heartache challenge reward, of course. It's been a while, so I had to do a little catchup, but I am here with a review for the next six...
  3. JFought

i am prepared Thoughts on Chapters 6 to 11 So Demerzel is a Calyrex! The story so far has built up "evil chancellor" vibes for him, but now that he's appeared he seems much more benign than we've been led to believe. He's definitely still shady: he's technically in on a few conspiracies, and...
  4. JFought

Time to get Review Blitz’d! This isn’t the first of your work I’ve read: I was there on Serebii when you first started posting Guiding Light, and managed to keep up with it for a while… until about halfway through when I took a long fanfiction break. Getting caught up on that is really daunting...
Top Bottom