• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

1. IFBench

Pokémon The Quest for the Legends

Alright, here to review three chapters of TQFTL for our review exchange! Had a bit of a delay due to stuff happening yesterday, and a bit of worry about the "mental change" part of chapter 6's title, but here we GO! Starting off with a reminder of the Gyrados from the previous chapter. I wonder...
  2. IFBench

Here to review chapter 5! Also, I know it's not part of the actual chapter, but I have to comment on your dedication to giving every chapter unique art! It's great! Huh! You can just...buy a Pokedex in this canon? I'm more used to the manga canon, where they're specially given out by...
  3. IFBench

Here to review chapter 4! Been a while since I read this last, so I might not remember everything. Sorry. Heh, like that Mark just calls the nurse Joy on a whim. Neat little reference. The detail about the advertisements was neat! Love the tips for trainers. Oh boy, already leaping into the...
  4. IFBench

Here to review the prologue through chapter 3 of this! Oh dear. Starting right off the bat with a ton of dead legendaries. And it looks like Mew is the only one who survived. Oh boy. I wonder what caused all this destruction? I am thankful for the lack of description here, due to how...
Top Bottom