• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

1. HelloYellow17

Pokémon Pokemon: Legendary Adventures

Aight here we go once more, and I’ll actually review the bulk of chapter 5 this time, lol.
  2. HelloYellow17

HEEEERE WE GOOO It has been far, far, FAR too long since I have officially returned to this fic and actually reviewed it in earnest. I’ll be covering 3 chapters here, but I hope to come back and review 3 more before Week 2 ends!
  3. HelloYellow17

So I figured it’s been so long since my last review, I wanted to re-read and re-write a review for the first two chapters :D I know you’re not looking for any major critique on the early chapters, so I won’t get into the nitty gritty too much! Though I do have some thoughts on chapter one—feel...
  4. HelloYellow17

Here for two things! Last minute review blitz because WHY NOT, and to begin my end of our review swap! I gotta say, I’m already really enjoying the story so far. Koa has a distinct, if somewhat cocky, personality, and I love that you’ve built up his *lofty* expectations because we all know...
Top Bottom