• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

1. HelloYellow17

Pokémon Different Eyes

Aaaand time for chapter 2! Omg. This is by far my favorite chapter so far. This made me smile and giggle out loud more than once. The moral of this chapter is that SALEM IS PRECIOUS BEYOND WORDS.
  2. HelloYellow17

Pokémon Different Eyes

AYO I AM BACK FOR MORE I originally planned to review chapters 1 and 2 together, but honestly I’m my ADHD brain won’t hold all the thoughts I have for Chapter 1 once I finish Chapter 2, so I’ll do the latter in a separate review. Let’s GO Overall, I really enjoyed this chapter! Not too many...
  3. HelloYellow17

Pokémon Different Eyes

HOWDY HEY, IT’S A BLITZING YELLOW COMING AT YA, FULL STEAM AHEAD :D I honestly didn’t remember much at all from this chapter because it’s been so long since I’ve read it. And let me tell you, it was an absolute treat to read it again. Omg. I am extremely envious of your prose and I am now...
Top Bottom