• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

1. Forestoak

Pokémon The Journal of Hisui

[Here is where the story is no longer strictly canon.] Entry 12 : I found myself not at the Galactic HQ's training arena, but on a beach with Stulcis, a Gingko Guild member along with Volo, trying catch water pokemon. Stulcis lent me his spare fishing rod and tried to teach me how to use it...
  2. Forestoak

Thank you, Lichhen, (I still think your story is better, but thank you for the compliments.) Entry 11 : Fake was different. So different. In fact, I even managed to steal borrow Akari's "Memory machine" although I technically made it, she got it because apparently I can't actually use it without...
  3. Forestoak

Right...'cuse me, I forgot about this fic ,anyway, I finally made a neat little cover.
  4. Forestoak

I hope I can get more of the journal done before I lose interest in history, but let's get going! Entry 10 : Volo, the sneaky spy he was led me to the campfire. Of course, I just had to find a spooky spirit and it frightened Volo so much that... "Hey! Volo! It's-" I was cut off by a sudden...
  5. Forestoak

Ooohh. So that's what was missing. I think Cresselia92 did mention the emotions thing. I utterly forgot. As for the incorrect grammar, I really hope that didn't appear in the later chapters-that was what I was working on. Maybe I should edit the earlier mistakes? Wait...what? I didn't know...
  6. Forestoak

Entry 8: Tomorrow morning, we had our usual Wallflower breakfast. Laventon had a new surprise for us : Smoke Bombs. Not that we needed them as much as say, Volo, but hey, I'm sure they'll come in handy. As Akari and I left, Vessa(who I had met previous times at The Wallflower) urgently told...
  7. Forestoak

Entry 7 : Akari and I set out to Heights Camp, since it was especially close to kleavor.* Along the way, I found a deposit of black tumblestones, perfect for heavy balls, coincidentally, we also found a apricorn tree. So, as expected, I crafted heavy balls,refilled my stock of potions and we...
  8. Forestoak

Edited phrases with in correct grammar will have a *. Remade things will have a ^. Entry 6 : Rumors are everywhere at Galaxy HQ about a pokemon, called a kleavor going insane and frenzied. Akari and I went to Commander Komando, to take this assignment. At least that's what I'd heard from the...
  9. Forestoak

Thank you! Huh, I didn't actually know the person was writing in the present tense first, then past. I might have to make it more different.* As for the extra dialogue, I might have to do something about that.* A Arceus Phone. That makes more sense than a "Arc Phone". Oh. Shoot. Yep, I...
  10. Forestoak

Entry 5 : For breakfast, we ate at The Wallflower. "Some of these people, while they think we're nuts trying to catch pokemon, they know we're useful enough. Plenty of them will personally take requests to the Galaxy Team. I have some on my blackboard." Professor Laventon explains the...
  11. Forestoak

Entry 4 : Hew evolved pretty fast however and I was done. Then came the starly research tasks. I don't want to bore you by telling you what I did, but anyway, I caught up to Akari. "Hey, look, a buizel." She reached into her pocket for her pikachu, but I beat her to it by sending out Storm...
  12. Forestoak

Entry 3 : I got my revenge on Akari later. I woke up, bright and early, did the morning stuff-you know, eat, brushing, showering, that stuff. Then I proceed to have my shinx, who I named Storm zap Akari awake. "GAH!" "'morning." "Can you just set the alarm instead?" "Well, you certainly...
  13. Forestoak

Okay, ready to transcribe the next entry! My pulse was over the charts while I read this-my chansey(Angel) had to do at least a dozen heal pulses, so READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! Anyway..here we go!:okgon: Entry 2 : "WAKE UP!" A electro ball hits me straight in the face, my limbs splay. "Was that...
  14. Forestoak

Content Warnings : Semi-realistic, like my other fic(Paldea's Awakening) If you don't live in the pokemon world, don't read the blurred part because you'll realize it's real...wait, oops. Never mind, I gave it away, so there won't be a blurred part. See, I found a journal about the...
Top Bottom