• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

1. Flyg0n

Pokémon The Quest for the Legends

[[get a spell tag, Mark. Smh.]]
  2. Flyg0n

Anyways as always, I'm loving this. Its delightfully campy yet features some genuinely cool parts and crazy ideas and fun stuff. Its gleefully full of youthful spirit and shenanigans and is deliciously entertaining. Expect more reviews later I hope.
  3. Flyg0n

UGH! But this means my theory about Alan being Chaletwo is wrong, as well as my other theory that Mark is Chaletwo is also wrong. >:{
  4. Flyg0n

Gosh this quote killed me, idk why. Its so. casual. Im dead. (and so is Mark) Its always a 1000 years. Never like. 862 years or something. .... what also what This is all literally VERY insane. Of all the reasons and discordant ideas floating around my head, I never expected either of...
  5. Flyg0n

this is putting it mildly mark This is both amusing and vaguely rude, but delightfully in character for May I guess. Her pokemon' strategies are apparently not valid lol when I read this my first thought was "But Mark, if you enter Jolteon, Charizard, and Scyther, then those two might end up...
  6. Flyg0n

Okay so chapter 22.... Ok but WHYYY Mark omg. The funny part is this could easily have been about Hope not being accepted by the Herd for not being shiny and wanting to be captured to come back and prove herself later but instead, according to the laws of this universe, Mark decides to be a bum...
  7. Flyg0n

This is up to the evolution stones part. I still mantain this is absolutely one of my favorite trainerfics yet, I mean what a read. I literally never know what to expect. 10/10. So the Sharpedo are the only thing people are worried about? Not also thousands of pounds of gallons of water...
  8. Flyg0n

yo Free, what the heck holy smokes that is one of the most terrifying headcanons I've read in a long time No, the author does that 😏 Knowing that this was all due to a design change is jsut, really funny to me, because May just goes on for a bit like 'I swear I just changed my appearance' but...
  9. Flyg0n

my gosh this is an absolutely glorious read like. priceless. I have such an asbolute love for flawed products and spend more time watching 'bad' shows than good ones, so this is my jam (not this is bad necessarily) its so entertaining I love it. Mark is such a weird kid, so little makes sense...
  10. Flyg0n

Okay so this story almost feels like really really high-tier, subtle satire/parody fic. Like elite tier. The writing is still good enough to justify it feeling genuine and some might read it and just think its a story, but people familiar in the fandom and pokemon... it just takes on a whole new...
  11. Flyg0n

I'll have you know this is glorious and beautifully describd, such striking and evocative prose :quag: i cannot wait for the next chapter (seriously though the drama levels here are so gloriously youthful in a genuinely cheesy-ish yet enjoyable way)
Top Bottom