• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

1. Flyg0n

Pokémon Pokemon: Legendary Adventures

Lonk reply for seren to roundup reviews (shoot I have so many to do).... Thank you again for reading, so delighted you've enjoyed yourself!!
  2. Flyg0n

Its so long ago but actually Avis mentioned in like chapter 2, when he first meets her I think, that Blackout is formed in part by leftover grunts from Blackout
  3. Flyg0n

Threadmarks: [Special episode] Iron Will

Remember how I promised I'd post that special POV after the iron island arc and then never posted anything... oops. Anyways, it was written but I wanted to try and polish it, plus I got busy. Without further ado, I present to you... Iron Will Keep moving... I will not fail. Zeraora drew...
  4. Flyg0n

Was bored, figured I'd do some quick replies For a long time I was allergic to adding any pokemon that were my top favs to my story because... it would be??? bias of me??? Idk I had a weird hangup for so long lol. Listen I needed to contrive a reason to have Koa go places :mewlulz:. In all...
  5. Flyg0n

Thank you so much for your reviews and comments! I really appreciate all of them. A few quick replies: Lost Tower: Yeah at the time of writing I was definitely going more game-y as an approach. If I were to provide a lore answer... Probably ghosts gather there because of spirit energy, but the...
  6. Flyg0n

Threadmarks: Chapter 27: Iron Chains

Chapter 27: Iron Chains Finally, the penultimate chapter of this arc! Without further ado, I present Iron Chains. In which things take a 'shocking' turn and danger is just around the corner... Echo (Male Crobat) Hazard (Male Joltik) Rascal (Female Tyrunt) Anubis (Male Houndoom) Scrapper...
  7. Flyg0n

Threadmarks: Chapter 26: Iron Claws

Chapter 26: Iron Claws Chapter 26! Koa has repaired his relationship with Scrapper, but more trouble awaits... Koa lay awake, listening to the sounds of wild pokemon in the night. Two days of training had passed since his encounter with Fossie, but the memory still lingered - not because of...
  8. Flyg0n

Threadmarks: Chapter 25: Iron Fist

Chapter 25: Iron Fist Koa's adventures on Iron Island are just beginning... Echo (Male Crobat) {Ability: Inner Focus} Hazard (Male Joltik) {Ability: Compound eyes} Rascal (Female Tyrunt) {Ability: Strong Jaw} Anubis (Male Houndoom) {Ability: Flash Fire} Scrapper (Male Breloom) {Ability...
  9. Flyg0n

Threadmarks: Chapter 24: Iron Heart

Chapter 24: Iron Heart Echo (Male Crobat) {Ability: Inner Focus} Hazard (Male Joltik) {Ability: Compound eyes} Rascal (Female Tyrunt) {Ability: Strong Jaw} Anubis (Male Houndoom) {Ability: Flash Fire} *Scrapper (Male Breloom) {Ability: Effect Spore} Flurry (Female Spheal) {Ability: Thick...
  10. Flyg0n

@everything I cant even put thought to word rn im just exceedingly grateful beyond words and my heart is warmed THAT AART Im CRYING
  11. Flyg0n

Threadmarks: Review Roundup

Review roundup time! First- Thank you very much everyone! Your insight has been very valuable. I was able to smooth over a lot of really easy to miss errors I had. To address the most recent batch of reviews... [/SPOILER]
  12. Flyg0n

Threadmarks: Chapter 23: Heart's Fire

Chapter 23: Heart's Fire After a disastrous gym battle, a heartfelt evolution and shocking robbery, Koa has rescued his stolen teammates from Team Blackout. However, now he must deal with the aftermath... just how will this affect his journey? Echo (Male Golbat) Hazard (Male Joltik) Rascal...
  13. Flyg0n

Threadmarks: Chapter 22: Blackout

Chapter 22: Blackout With the newly evolved Echo at his side, Koa's next challenge is his rematch at veilstone gym. This time, he's determined for things to go differently. Echo (Male Golbat) Hazard (Male Joltik) Rascal (Female Tyrunt) Anubis (Male Houndoom) Scrapper (Male Breloom) Flurry...
  14. Flyg0n

Review reply time everyone!! First up, thank you to everyone who reviewed. Especially @IFBench and @Navarchu. Your memey and/or fun reviews really make me smile and lift my spirits. I tried to address everything I could, but due to length and time constraints, I'm just touching on some bigger...
  15. Flyg0n

Thank you very much for the review, it always great to hear the thoughts of readers. I'm particularly glad to hear you enjoy how I wrote my battles, as I very specifically attempt to mimic the anime in a lot of aspects for this story. You make a really good point about the lack of outside...
  16. Flyg0n

Now, this is interesting. The "rebuke" coupled with the line before it about Koa not wanting to see Zubat hurt is supposed to read more like he's snapping at Zubat cause he got scared that Zubat nearly got himself hurt. A bit like how a parent might snap at a kid who almost ran into a busy...
  17. Flyg0n

Threadmarks: Chapter 21: KOa'd

Chapter 21: KOa'd Koa faces the Veilstone gym! Will he be able to win as easily as he believes? Echo (Male Golbat) Hazard (Male Joltik) Rascal (Female Tyrunt) Anubis (Male Houndoom) Scrapper (Male Breloom) Flurry (Female Spheal) "Echo, finish this with Air Slash!" Echo's wings glowed...
  18. Flyg0n

Duly noted. I'll have to see what I can do to fix some stuff. His accepting Golbat finally was supposed to represent a shift. His first battle with Roark, he foolishly leaped into too fast because he was impatient and reckless. But after this, there's supposed to be a bit of dynamic shift. He's...
  19. Flyg0n

MMMMMM sweet sweet feedback! I really, really appreciate this. And you read to chapter 6!!! Getting some insight into how my story is perceived by others is fantastic. I get stuck in my own head, so its hard to tell what my story sounds like to anyone else. And don't apologize, I absolutely love...
  20. Flyg0n

Threadmarks: Chapter 20: An Electrifying Encounter

Chapter 20: An Electrifying Encounter In other news, Koa successfully mastered Ice Fang thanks to Wilma. Now he goes to Celestic to see some ruins. But a few surprises await him... Echo (Male Golbat) Hazard (Male Joltik) Rascal (Female Tyrunt) Anubis (Male Houndoom) Scrapper (Male Breloom)...
Top Bottom