• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

1. Flyg0n

Pokémon Different Eyes

Oh my gosh what a chapter. This one, this one is my favorite yet I think. Everything about it pressed all my buttons. Self hating but determined protagonist who makes a choice to stand up do what the heck she wants and go on a journey, all the pokemon/human worldbuilding, the friendship and the...
  2. Flyg0n

Pokémon Different Eyes

As I was collecting things to quote and then put them all here, I switched back to check on what the latest reviewed chapter was an almost lost everything but luckily I got it back. Phew. Anyways, without further ado, the long, gloriously awaited, chapter 3! To begin broadly at first...
  3. Flyg0n

Pokémon Different Eyes

HHAHH I CAN DO THIS CHAPTER 2. This will be somewhat brief but I'll probably leave more thoughts another time. First up, chapter 2 is great. I can see a lot of the pacing and structure improvements you made. I think they're excellent. This version of the story is much clearer and the revisions...
  4. Flyg0n

Pokémon Different Eyes

I'll give some thoughts reactions to the prologue before I move on to the 1st chapter. Great prologue first of all!! Very poetic and dramatic. I don't have any real critique to give but I figured I'd just put some thoughts and musings. So Italy exists in this pokemon world? This evokes some...
Top Bottom