• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

1. Dragonfree

Pokémon Pokemon: Legendary Adventures

Chapter 7 I enjoy the guard at the beginning. I'm kind of getting a kick out of this thing you do of having characters offer to battle Koa in the future - almost gamelike, but it's kind of fun to anticipate one day we're definitely going to see this character again because they promised Koa a...
  2. Dragonfree

Chapter 6 Enjoyed this opening. We can tell you are a whump fan :copyka: And here I thought she was just a trans ally :sadbees: Still loving these injuries. Huh, is that why it exploded? I had been wondering that. This is random enough I'm now convinced it's going to be relevant. You could...
  3. Dragonfree

Chapter 5 It felt a little funny to me that he asks "Ready for this?", as if asking if they're ready to experience this trip, only to immediately recall them - not like they really needed to get ready for anything if they were just going into their balls! Like this quick skip to the more...
  4. Dragonfree

Chapter 4 D'aww <3 Pfft. True sibling energy. Appreciating Koa now asking Echo if he wants to do this fight! Huh, really wasn't expecting him to evolve so soon! I was also a little surprised that he hadn't obviously gotten any healing after the battle with Rachel, but you do say there were...
  5. Dragonfree

Chapter 3 I'm back! Finally! After you've been diligently reading my trainerfic I've been sorely meaning to get back to this for ages and the anniversary reviewing event seems a great opportunity to churn out some reading. ah yes definitely I do kind of wonder why, in his head, he hasn't just...
  6. Dragonfree

Look, it's me, actually reading beyond chapter one! Miracle! I enjoy this - suggests he's studied this specific thing a bit, which makes sense for where his interests lie. Also enjoy the worldbuilding in here. Same with Machop outright challenging him, and it being customary to accept a...
  7. Dragonfree

Back for the revised chapter one! I'll turn some closer scrutiny on it this time around, so there are some things I comment on that were in the old chapter but I didn't mention last time because you'd mentioned less feedback on chapter one. Still got plenty to say about everything that's new...
  8. Dragonfree

Hey there! I'm glad to finally get around to checking out this story, and deeply amused by the multiple hilarious similarities to my fic. :P I realize you said chapter one isn't very representative and you'd like feedback to be less focused on it, but unfortunately it's all I managed to read...
Top Bottom