• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

1. Dragonfree

Pokémon The End: Rekindled (Now Complete!)

Back for chapter three, finally! Sorry for the delay; I wanted to get to this before the end of the Blitz but didn't manage. For whatever reason I have a hard time parsing this bit properly. What exactly had Spark decided was a good idea? Oh, you innocent boy. "Breath" is the noun and...
  2. Dragonfree

Back for chapter two! Snubbull has two l's. I enjoy this worldbuilding flavor - both showing the level of technology they have and, as Cleo points out, it's a quickly-assembled temporary town. Repetition of "supplies" feels a little awkward here to me. More good characterization - this...
  3. Dragonfree

Hey! I've been meaning to check out this rewrite, so I was thrilled to roll it for Catnip. I never finished reading The End back on Serebii, but I think I got something like 25-30 chapters in, was enjoying it a bunch and always wanted to keep going and finish it; the rewrite seems a perfect...
Top Bottom