• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

1. Dragonfree

Pokémon Different Eyes

Chapter 3 Enjoy Salem's relatable awkwardness - seeing the morphs and realizing they're all like her, wanting to wave but hesitating a bit too long. Dusk *grinning like a human who had grown up doing it*, with almost a note of jealousy to it. Salem's whole initial interaction with Dusk is...
  2. Dragonfree

Pokémon Different Eyes

Oof. I like how the guard sees her as a threat for trying to communicate in a language he doesn't understand, doesn't regard her as enough of a person to try to communicate back. Presumably, the actual reason Dusk thinks a morph should see someone like them when they wake up is Dusk herself...
  3. Dragonfree

Pokémon Different Eyes

Chapter one at long last! I enjoy the opening scene a lot and how you portray how the experience of the tank would be pretty nightmarish, the panic of thinking she's drowning (relevant to my interests). I love the last two lines in particular, implying this keeps happening, and every time she's...
  4. Dragonfree

Pokémon Different Eyes

I love this - a lovely contemplation on justifications and rationalizations. He decides that he has no choice, and that's the choice that he makes. ...Huh. Well, color me intrigued by what on earth that's about. This feels a little awkward, I think - squeezing in information about the culture...
Top Bottom