• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

1. DeliriousAbsol

Pokémon Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Path of Valor

Wow, I've enjoyed catching up today! As usual, your writing is just fantastic. I'm really enjoying this story. I can even see it making a very engaging anime TV show! I just love it. Some of my favourite parts were the scene with the creepy Type:Null and Keldeo soldier, and the Crowne Cup bit...
  2. DeliriousAbsol

Very interesting first chapter! The whole setting feels very out of place for a PMD universe with pokemon wearing clothes/uniforms, and I love that! I mean, let's face it, I gave my pokemon laser weapons and flying ships so... XD There was a lot going on! We had two thieves show up (who I do...
  3. DeliriousAbsol

I'm pretty excited to finally give this story a go! I'd seen it pop up elsewhere, and I enjoyed Guiding Light (although admittedly I'm yet to finish/catch up with it...) I'm curious as to whether this story falls in the same universe, going off the name of the continent being Horizon? And the...
Top Bottom