• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

1. Chibi Pika

Pokémon Different Eyes

The thing I really love about this chapter is how efficient it is. I know it went through a lot of versions and a lot of stuff had to get cut, but it was worth it, because the end result is just so clean. It conveys a ton of stuff, and knows exactly what not to show. We don't need to see the...
  2. Chibi Pika

Pokémon Different Eyes

chapter 5 is finallyyyy heeerrrrreee I appreciate how many characterful moments were jam-packed into this! I know that stitching all this material together was a real pain in the ass, but it all flows smoothly from one scene to the next, with threads linking one to the other, so none of the...
  3. Chibi Pika

Pokémon Different Eyes

It's been 3000 years, but I am finally here for chapter 2! 🎉 I love how quickly and strongly this conveys Dusk's personality to us. I am always here for fun with names. Birth name, chosen name, human name, sign name, naaaameesssss. Salem nooo. Stop it, ackk. This entire scene is viscerally...
  4. Chibi Pika

Pokémon Different Eyes

Hell yea, rolled this for catnip hell yea. 😎 I really love the intro paragraph. It reaches out and grabs onto you and doesn’t let there be any ambiguity as to what you’ll be presented with. I enjoy the way you use small bits of description to convey things about your subjects without having to...
Top Bottom