• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

1. BossCar

Pokémon Pokemon: Legendary Adventures

A wild RAEG appeared! The wild RAEG used post reply! The mind can be one's greatest ally or one's greatest enemy. It has a point but it also wants Koa ignore his heart, which is shown nicely: His mind tells him one thing but his heart tells him another. The heart seems to be winning but his...
  2. BossCar

I like the combination of setting and POV here: It can be tricky to weave them together but you did a fine job here. I also love the little details I'm seeing throughout. That will always get big bonus points from me. You're also really good at tension and suspense. The part about the Golbat...
  3. BossCar

Hi there, here for a review! My first impression is that it's a twist on a journey fic. Instead of one of the obvious picks, it would seem nobody told Koa about Zubats and caves. Not mentioned in what Koa read was that Regirock was all line UN UN UN UN UN. Or he missed that important...
Top Bottom