• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

1. Blackjack Gabbiani

Pokémon Answering Machine

Sycamore has called so much that everything filled up, and with Lysandre no longer on the other end of the line, there's only so much space available.
  2. Blackjack Gabbiani

(Gonna be honest I wrote this in fifteen minutes) Thank you for reading!
  3. Blackjack Gabbiani

Ah yes they did know each other! Sycamore is quite fawning over Lysandre and calls him "so passionate, so fiery". And about romantic undertones oh yeah that's in the game too. I wrote this on a whim (I think it took fifteen minutes) but yeah it's gotten some awards. This is my most popular...
  4. Blackjack Gabbiani

Aww I'm glad to hear you liked it so much! Even if it continues to rip people's hearts out.
  5. Blackjack Gabbiani

Aww shucks, thank you so much!
  6. Blackjack Gabbiani

Threadmarks: Complete

You’ve reached Lysandre; leave a message. “Hey, it’s Augustine. Haha, oh man, did you really hit on Diantha? That’s hilarious. I wish I could have been there. What’d she say? What’d YOU say? Call me back.” *** You’ve reached Lysandre; leave a message. “I went to your cafe today. Did you put...
Top Bottom