• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

1. BestLizard

Pokémon Once a Thief

Hey! Surprise! I'm writing a review for Chapter 5, bet you didn't see this coming! I've always wanted to read more Once a Thief, it still has my favourite premise! I think I just took so long cause it's hard to commit to such long chapters and I may have burned out reading the last chapter in a...
  2. BestLizard

Pokémon Once a Thief

Hello Fobbie! I'm here with a review for chapter 4: Remnant. I believe I'll be caught up with you after this? Either way, I'll be upfront: it was a really hard chapter for me to read. The combat really dragged this chapter, especially with how the prose isn't succinct. The fact that the chapter...
  3. BestLizard

Pokémon Once a Thief

Helllooooooooo I thought I'd do my next chapter review on Thousand Roads for a change :). I'm reviewing chapter 3, Collision. Putting my review in spoilers just in case.
Top Bottom