• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

1. Arukona

Pokémon Once a Thief

Welp, Review Tag's up to be claimed over at United and there's one chapter newly released since last I visited here. So let's check it out and see how our not-quite-heroes are faring this time around. (I swear, one of these days when I claim that Review Tag it'll be Fledglings being reviewed...
  2. Arukona

Pokémon Once a Thief

Well, hello again! Here I am back to review Once a Thief, not too long after dropping you a sizeable enough review back during Review Blitz. And now that Diner’s Review Event is on, I guess you could say this is Round 2: Electric Boogaloo. Now that I was finally caught up with the fic before...
  3. Arukona

Pokémon Once a Thief

Hello there! I’ve been anticipating waiting for Review Blitz to come along for a few months now just so I could have a crack at getting caught up on this fic. Last Review Blitz, I recall enjoying this fic enough to review it in its then entirety of thirteen chapters (and upon submitting it, I...
  4. Arukona

Pokémon Once a Thief

Well, well, back again to review Once a Thief! It’s been a bit since I picked up this fic; while I did review Chapter 14 back in August, I’ve been wanting to get caught up, and since this fic was up for a Review Tag offsite, I figured I’d snap it up and advance a bit further, getting closer...
  5. Arukona

Pokémon Once a Thief

Hello, hello! Here I am back again to read more Once a Thief, quite a while after that bumper review I gave you of the prologue and the first twelve chapters during the Review Blitz back in January. I’ve waited for another chance to review this through an offsite Review Tag, but alas I’ve been...
  6. Arukona

Pokémon Once a Thief

So this is a fic I’ve been meaning to delve into for a while now. I’ve seen it been offered up many times in Review Tags off forum, and it has intrigued me, especially with the mention of its Xeno references. As a big fan of Xenoblade, I look forward to seeing what this has to offer. Alas, I...
Top Bottom