• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

1. Arukona

Pokémon Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Path of Valor

Well, took longer than expected, but I'm finally checking out Path of Valor for Review Blitz. And while there's no bonus points to be had this week from it, I've been itching to get caught up based on vague allusions of what's in these latest batch of chapters. (Also doing this out of...
  2. Arukona

Hello, hello! Figured I may as well drop a review for this fic and claim that Review Tag on United that’s been gathering dust for a while. Partly as a way of shaking off the reviewing rust before Review Blitz comes along, and partly as a way to catch up a bit more with this fic. It’s also been a...
  3. Arukona

Well, you know the drill by now. New chapter up, and Review Tag on United is also a thing, so I kill the two Pidgey with the one Stone Edge by reading and reviewing this. No doubt the Pidgey population is significantly worse off as a result of my actions. But enough preamble - after the hell...
  4. Arukona

Well, back again to review more Path of Valor! Seeing how it’s up for Review Tag over on United and a new chapter’s come up, I may as well kill the two Pidgey with one Stone Edge and give my thoughts while I’m at it. Yes, I know Stone Edge only damages one opponent in battle, shush. So let’s...
  5. Arukona

Time to delve into another review of Path of Valor! Since it’s up for an offsite review tag and I’m not quite caught up to the most recent chapter released a few days ago, I figured I’d kill the two Pidgey with the one stone and leave a review while I’m at it. So let’s get into it! Eager to see...
  6. Arukona

A new chapter of one of my favourite fics on here and a chance to get extra points for Review Blitz? Hell yes. So let’s get right into it! —- Seems to be a report in the opening. And Zacian might be the missing Sage? That sounds interesting, picturing Sword Doggo potentially fighting with...
  7. Arukona

Well, back again for another review! And since this week’s Review Blitz theme is of unsung chapters, I thought I’d seize on reviewing this new chapter that I haven’t read yet. So let’s get into it. This is mostly me noting down things that stick out to me as I read. — Hmm…there’s less of an...
  8. Arukona

Right. Didn’t read the most recent chapter upon its release, but what better time to get caught up than the Review Blitz? (And as a certain blue horned alien said: “You scratch our back? We’ll scratch yours!”) My thoughts forthcoming. — Chapter 51 Review So Dragapult don’t think infants...
Top Bottom