• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

1. Arukona

Pokémon Fledglings

Well, hello there! Man, it has been a while since I last stepped into this fic. It's been - checks notes - nearly a whole year since I last had a gander at Fledglings, since I did a review reward for it back for Union's Review Event last year. One of those fics I've been meaning to get back to...
  2. Arukona

Pokémon Fledglings

So, back again for more Fledglings! I quite enjoyed this fic when I first read it during Review Blitz and now I can get around to reviewing it again as a reward for your efforts during Union’s Review Event. (Congrats for doing as well as you did, by the way! Then again, I figured you’d go far...
  3. Arukona

Pokémon Fledglings

Well, decided to make my first foray into this longfic. Given how much I enjoyed Once a Thief, I imagine this one’ll be quite a fun read. I also read Casting Off some time back, and I liked that story a lot too. So I figured it’s about time I figured out the larger scale of the world in which...
Top Bottom