• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

1. Arukona

Pokémon Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Dual Wills
    Threadmarks: Chapter 29 - Animus Festering

Chapter 29 Animus Festering "Urgh…" Arian let out a yawn and wiped sleep from his eye. Another early morning, and yet the Riolu still hadn't fully adjusted to the new routine of waking before the sun rose. Elvira was in a similar state, bleary-eyed at having to get up before dawn. But the...
  2. Arukona

Threadmarks: Chapter 28 - The Prince

Chapter 28 The Prince The so-called Master Dubhrua turned to face them, and the Selenians now had a good view of him. He was a little taller than Yuliya, and a fair bit taller than either of Team Elpis. His metallic features, specifically his bladed hands and axe-like helm, glinted in the...
  3. Arukona

Threadmarks: Chapter 27 - Breifne, City of Warriors

Chapter 27 Breifne, City of Warriors Arian felt uncomfortable at the breakfast that followed the training session. He just wanted to eat his payapa soup coupled with sliced pinap in peace, but the frostiness radiating from Enfys towards Sabrina couldn't simply be tuned out. Given that the...
  4. Arukona

Threadmarks: Chapter 26 - Ríthe and Resilience

Chapter 26 Ríthe and Resilience At the end of the room, rising from his throne, was an enormous elephantine Pokémon. His hide was dark green with orange markings, and he had tusks on either side of his face, sharp enough that he could run someone through with them. His huge body was square, and...
  5. Arukona

Threadmarks: Chapter 25 - Over the Sands

Chapter 25 Over the Sands Arian wasn't sure what hour it was when he opened his eyes. He would've thought it was a dark night at moonhigh, or the before-dawn darkness that he had awoken in the day before. But strangely…he found himself somewhere else. One that seemed to be bound in endless...
  6. Arukona

Threadmarks: Chapter 24 - Dry Land

Chapter 24 Dry Land "Hey! Get up!" Arian was rudely awoken by a grumpy voice and a rough shake. "Wh-Wha—" he mumbled as he opened his eyes sleepily. Through bleary vision, he saw an irate Gabite looking at him. "Finally, he's awake," Enfys scoffed. "Lazy mutt." "Urrrgh…" Arian groaned...
  7. Arukona

Threadmarks: Chapter 23 - Scalebreaker

Chapter 23 Scalebreaker Right as they came to flatter ground next to an acacia tree, two Pokémon suddenly stepped out in front of them. They were a Gabite and a Hakamo-o. Both wore orange scarves and had challenging looks in their eyes. "Going somewhere, you lot?" the Gabite said. "You Sels...
  8. Arukona

Threadmarks: Chapter 22 - Heading North

Chapter 22 Heading North "Is that everything?" Arian asked. He and Elvira had been shopping for supplies in Kitesh, with the help of Lex and Isaac. "I think so." Elvira checked their bag once again. "Oran berries, pecha berries, rawst berries, blast seeds, stun seeds, petrify orb, violent...
  9. Arukona

Threadmarks: Chapter 21 - Seeds of Doubt and Hope

Chapter 21 Seeds of Doubt and Hope Hi Mom, I hope you're doing well, because I'm not. Things have taken a bit of a turn for the worse for us. We were in Rusalka doing a mission, and somehow, we happened to come across not one, but two marshals from before five years ago! What a coincidence...
  10. Arukona

Threadmarks: Chapter 20 - Cornered

Chapter 20 Cornered "...Strange. The boat's not usually this late," Yuliya noted. "Has there been a delay?" "Oh, you haven't heard?" another voice chipped in, one that was taunting and teasing. "The boat's purposefully being held up so the passengers aboard don't come into contact with wanted...
  11. Arukona

Threadmarks: Chapter 19 - Scouting Out Allies

Chapter 19 Scouting Out Allies "You're thinking too hard about this, Arian," Elvira said to him. "I know it's important that we find clues to these mysteries, but…you shouldn't do so at the cost of sleep." "I know, I know," Arian replied, before he let out a yawn. "But I have to. I might be...
  12. Arukona

Threadmarks: Special Episode 1: Seven Years Ago - Part 4 (Jubilant Showdown)

Before we begin, I must state that there is a Trigger Warning for a panic attack in this chapter. It happens near the end of the chapter, in the scene after the flashback is over. A heads up for those who don't like that sort of thing. Now, on with the show. Special Episode 1 Seven Years Ago...
  13. Arukona

Threadmarks: Special Episode 1: Seven Years Ago - Part 3 (Tension to the Fore)

Special Episode 1 Seven Years Ago Part 3 - Tension to the Fore Melchior couldn't sleep. Nearly a week had passed since the mission at Yew Gulch in which Dalibor had suffered a grievous injury that left him comatose. Following that, he was placed in the care of one of the hospitals of Iria, and...
  14. Arukona

Threadmarks: Special Episode 1: Seven Years Ago - Part 2 (Blackening)

Special Episode 1 Seven Years Ago Part 2 - Blackening "...One week to go," remarked Kallias, looking out at the wide promenade before him. "It's busy enough now…This will look like a pittance compared to this day next week." This remark was in observation of the Grand Parade, a wide street in...
  15. Arukona

Threadmarks: Special Episode 1: Seven Years Ago - Part 1 (A Strange Brew)

Special Episode 1 Seven Years Ago Part 1 - A Strange Brew "What do you mean, no missions today?!" protested Axel to Sifis. For some reason, the Galvantula was not in his usual position behind his desk, sorting out mission requests, but instead he stood in front of the path to the entrance...
  16. Arukona

Threadmarks: Chapter 18 - Reminiscence of Bygone Days

Small notice before we begin; some parts in the flashbacks may be a bit sexual in nature. Nothing explicit or NSFW, but I feel a heads up should be given regardless. Couldn't hurt to give a warning just in case. Now, on with the story. Chapter 18 Reminiscence of Bygone Days "Ah…you're all...
  17. Arukona

Threadmarks: Chapter 17 - Iria, Part 3

Chapter 17 Iria, Part 3 "Damn him! Damn that stuck-up Dressie priest! How dare he tell us what to do!" Ludmila was raging at the knights' barracks, where she, Mitrofan, Nikita and Metody had reunited with Spiridon, who, true to his word, had looked after Rufus while the others had focused on...
  18. Arukona

Threadmarks: Chapter 16 - Iria, Part 2

Chapter 16 Iria, Part 2 "Intruders?" Mitrofan scanned the dark room. "Yes. Behind the tombs of Tsar Vedran II and Tsarina Arkadiya," Nikita clarified. "There are people there. Thieves, perhaps, that have come to rob the bones of the tsars of old." No, we're not! Arian wanted to say. But he...
  19. Arukona

Threadmarks: Chapter 15 - Iria, Part 1

Chapter 15 Iria, Part 1 "Whoa…that's Iria?" Arian was the one to make this remark as he, Elvira, Serafina, Natalie and Candice stepped out of woodland and looked upon the site of the city on the hilltop before them. "The capital city of Selenia itself," Serafina confirmed. "That is our...
  20. Arukona

Threadmarks: Chapter 14 - Allusions and Anima

Chapter 14 Allusions and Anima One morning a few days later… "Wow…this is fascinating…" "What is it, Arian?" Elvira asked. Looking over, she saw her partner engrossed in a book. "I'm reading this book about the history of mercenaries in Ardalion," Arian told her, looking up from his tome...
Top Bottom