• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

1. Ambyssin

Pokémon Pokemon: Legendary Adventures

Blitzy New Year! Disclaimer: My blitz reviews are stream of consciousness styled rambles. Let me know if you have any questions. From what I remember last time, there was fire dog gerbil thingy but then Koa was already thinking about his next destination because teen I guess. I am unlikely to...
  2. Ambyssin

Merry Blitzmas Disclaimer: Reviews are generally stream of consciousness stuff. Feel free to take with a grain of salt or ignore them entirely. 6: Alternate title is "Force, Object." -I guess this wouldn't be an anime-inspired fic if there weren't reminders of the #squad and what moves they...
  3. Ambyssin

SinnohBlitzmas Confirmed 1 -Raising the training age to 14, the most mature of ages to be given magical critters that could demolish entire buildings. :V -I feel like outright stating most pokemon wouldn’t attack/harm humans is setting up for that exact scenario to face Koa at some point in the...
Top Bottom