• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

1. Ambyssin

Pokémon Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Path of Valor
    Threadmarks: Chapter 85: Distant Tails

Chapter 85: Distant Tails OS Discrepancy Petition #94862048 PETITIONER: [Redacted] CATEGORY: Other SUBCATEGORY: Not Applicable COMMENT: Look, I don't know which category this goes under. Just read the description! DIMENSION: POV-2020 LOCATION: Not Applicable DOES THIS PERTAIN TO SPECIFIC...
  2. Ambyssin

Threadmarks: Chapter 84: Lustrous Sheen

Chapter 84: Lustrous Sheen Rough scales grazed Noctum's arms, telling him he'd gotten Valkyrie. He yanked her through the rift, but not before searing pain shot across his arms. Yowling, the black charizard fell on his back, with a dazed Valkyrie flopping onto his armored belly. Up on the...
  3. Ambyssin

Threadmarks: Chapter 83: Inner Daemon

Chapter 83: Inner Daemon On the Third of the Original One's Children Despite my fervent investigations, I have failed to piece together the mystery of the so-called Renegade Pokémon. The legends surrounding it are few and far between. About the only conclusion I've reached is that it's a divine...
  4. Ambyssin

Threadmarks: Chapter 82: Defendat Mundum

Chapter 82: Defendat Mundum Noctum somersaulted, dodging a Rock Blast, then returned fire at the Eternatus Gunner responsible. His Flamethrower destroyed the cockpit and the unown vanished in purple smoke. Another explosion rang out behind him. He looked over his shoulder. Through the smoke, he...
  5. Ambyssin

Threadmarks: Chapter 81: On the Wind, Past the Stars

Chapter 81: On the Wind, Past the Stars Entry 3451 Just seeing Mewtwo again stirred up old wounds I thought had long healed. The cruelty of Team Rocket's boss. Mewtwo's betrayal of my trust. How he hurt me. Broke off a piece of my face. The crystal was still there in his shoulder. Taunting me...
  6. Ambyssin

Threadmarks: Chapter 80: A Revaulting Situation

Chapter 80: A Revaulting Situation These Overseer guys really want me keeping up with these audio diaries. All part of the healing and adjustment process, they say. But healing from what? Leaving my home? Since we struck that deal, I've had time to mentally prepare myself. I knew this would be...
  7. Ambyssin

Threadmarks: Chapter 79: You Wyndon Some, You Lose Some

Chapter 79: You Wyndon Some, You Lose Some Two weeks went by in a hazy blur. Perhaps because the outpost buzzed with activity. The monks kept their eyes out for anomalies, but came up empty. Gene and Vegna worked with an Aeon platoon to deal with tracking Necrozma. The only reports so far were...
  8. Ambyssin

Threadmarks: Chapter 78: Water-Type Under the Bridge

Chapter 78: Water-Type Under the Bridge Entry 2201 The newcomer has spoken with a couple of Sages. They said it was just simple questions. About the world. About the Sages. About me. Apparently she ran away from her home. Otherwise, she's kept mostly to herself. Something about her aura feels...
  9. Ambyssin

Threadmarks: Chapter 77: City of Unfortunate Events

Chapter 77: City of Unfortunate Events It wasn't quite the level of chaos Seifer had seen in the shaky videos of Venish, but that wasn't for lack of trying. Various muscular pokémon ran down the main street, tossing small seeds at nearby shops and restaurants. A few lobbed the seeds up toward...
  10. Ambyssin

Threadmarks: Chapter 76: Hot Off the Press

Chapter 76: Hot Off the Press The Renegade cannot reconcile that the Benefactor embodies the Old World. That is why he ruined the Great Harmony. Why he relentlessly seeks the Benefactor's destruction. For every attempt the Benefactor makes at repairing the Universe, the Renegade lashes out...
  11. Ambyssin

Threadmarks: Chapter 75: Old Stomping Grounds

Chapter 75: Old Stomping Grounds TO: Emperor Paradox FROM: Cassius RE: Missing Sage I remain unable to acquire any direct Aeon scriptures that identify exactly who the fairy sage is. It seems the only Aeon materials in all of Radiance belong to the Ryujin... who keep them confined to their...
  12. Ambyssin

Threadmarks: Chapter 74: Lingering Secrets

Chapter 74: Lingering Secrets Entry 3501 Why why why why why why Why can't it just get out of my head? I'm not some renegade. Wanting to rid the universe of a monster is natural! People just refuse to see reason! I must get more power. The power to stop Eternatus. XxX Seifer stepped...
  13. Ambyssin

Threadmarks: Chapter 73: The Place Where I Belong

Chapter 73: The Place Where I Belong Entry 1902 I found an empty planet today. Practically routine for me with all the wandering I've done in my life. And yet something strikes me as off about this place. Sure, it's empty. But as I float around its sky, I can't help but feel like it's not...
  14. Ambyssin

Threadmarks: Chapter 72: Matters of the Heart

Chapter 72: Matters of the Heart Entry 2508 What is this feeling? Whenever I'm around Chiron it's like my light has weight behind it. Not in a bad way, mind you. But maybe this is what it's like when I hear people talk about beautifly in their stomach? With Chiron, it's like the past doesn't...
  15. Ambyssin

Threadmarks: Chapter 71: Going Against the Flow

Chapter 71: Going Against the Flow The Renegade stole a fragment of the Universe when he destroyed the Great Harmony. Though the Matriarch tried to reclaim it, the Renegade displayed unmatched ferocity. He clawed away more of the Universe in every clash against the Benefactor. Our faith in the...
  16. Ambyssin

Threadmarks: Chapter 70: Tenebrae Undae

Chapter 70: Tenebrae Undae The collider room was quiet and still. Only the gentle hum of idle machines and the sloshing of water through glass tubes greeted Yuna when she returned. There was no new Sage floating in front of her. Not even any evaporating light particles to suggest a Needle had...
  17. Ambyssin

Threadmarks: Chapter 69: A Nice Dream

Chapter 69: A Nice Dream Entry 2172 Like clockwork, the nightmares are back again. I doubt the years of this planet sync up with Chakran, but it certainly feels like this is around the time where those wretched Overseers abandoned me. Ignored my pleas for help and left this universe to...
  18. Ambyssin

Threadmarks: Chapter 68: Meticulously Engineered

Chapter 68: Meticulously Engineered Why did my spirit powers work? It doesn't make any sense. Overseers are meant to be bound by the rules of the worlds they visit. Everyone said POV-2020 is the kind of world where this sort of stuff should be impossible. They sent me away, of course. I don't...
  19. Ambyssin

Threadmarks: Chapter 67: Blinding Me With Science

Chapter 67: Blinding Me With Science Entry 1093 I don't know who he is, but I hate him. I only saw him briefly. Didn't even speak to him. But he gives off light just like I do. Light stuffed inside some vaguely canine body. And that light... Something about his aura just set me off. I tried...
  20. Ambyssin

Threadmarks: Chapter 66: Move It or LaRousse It

Chapter 66: Move It or LaRousse It Yuna had time to mentally prepare herself, with Cyril and Gene working together to outfit several of them with special collars for the trek to Kalidron IV's remains. Apparently they projected barriers that would "keep the harsh vacuum of Eternatus' innards...
Top Bottom