• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

1. Adamhuarts

Pokémon Once a Thief

Hey there, it’s pretty belated but I’m here to review the fourth chapter of this fic you got here. The first scene picks up right where the last one left off with the remnants of the bandit gang having made it out of Waterhead Cave. Their situation is dire, and now they’ve become painfully...
  2. Adamhuarts

Pokémon Once a Thief

Read three chapters today and this is my quick review on them :D Chapter 2 was all about the caravan raid plan taking place. We got to see a lot of cool action scenes which were written superbly and flowed very well. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time waiting for when things will go...
  3. Adamhuarts

Pokémon Once a Thief

Hey there, I read this chapter yesterday and now I'm gonna leave my review on it. So, buckle up. This fics version of Mystery Dungeons is shown to us in the early parts of the first scene. It looks like you more or less went with the pre-psmd versions of dungeons as your main inspiration here...
  4. Adamhuarts

Pokémon Once a Thief

I just read the first chapter of this story and without any further ado, I'll share my thoughts about it. To kick things off, I have to say I enjoyed the premise of this fic. I do enjoy me astory about an ex-outlaw who left the dirty life behind, gets stuck in a less than pleasant new one...
Top Bottom