• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

1. Adamhuarts

Pokémon Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Path of Valor

Hey there! I'm here for your Vwheel review exchange. While I was only required to read a single chapter for this I somehow wound up binging four chapters haha. I guess that speaks to how much I enjoyed my time. I'm no good at in depth critique reviews so I hope my general thoughts will suffice...
  2. Adamhuarts

Okay, POV my beloved. It’s been a while since I’ve last reviewed this fic despite being regularly caught up with every new chapter. It was never that I didn’t enjoy the last few chapters. There were good moments, and not to mention the chapter with that mind shaking twist about Starlene being...
  3. Adamhuarts

So I just noticed you updated your fic and seeing that I had time on my hands, I decided to give ch29 a read. The first scene was delightful, mostly because we got to see My Horse Prince(™) take the L and not have his way. Well, he still managed to have Vegna no longer be his teacher, but it...
  4. Adamhuarts

Chapters 27 and 28 review So, I just read chapter 28, but I didn't leave a review when I read 27 so I figured I might as well share my thoughts on both here. Chapter 27 felt really short and I kind of struggled to find anything of substance to put in a review for it when I read it. As far...
  5. Adamhuarts

I shall be the first to grace chapter 26 with a review :3 I wonder how this exchange in the new pov chapter would've gone if Hisuian Zoroark hadn't been revealed less than two months ago Talk about living in purgatory. Everything about this realm sounds like the last place anyone wants to...
  6. Adamhuarts

Just read the latest chapter. Though this will be a review of chapter 13. I'll work my way up the rest eventually. I like how this chapter began with the scene between Reshiram and Yuna. It's funny seeing how different Reshiram is compared to the glimpses we'd heard about him in prior...
  7. Adamhuarts

I binged the rest of this fic yesterday and quite an exhilarating binge that was. This is a story I enjoy reading greatly. For this review I'll make brief comments on the chapters I read one after another to talk about things that stood out to me most. I could see you flaunting your medical...
  8. Adamhuarts

So, I just finished reading the 'sixth' chapter of this story and it's been a while since I last read it. The funny thing is that I'd already read like a quarter of this chapter over a month ago, but completely forgot to read the rest of it. With exams on my mind, it's not hard to see why. I've...
  9. Adamhuarts

I was so excited to see the fifth chapter up and what a fun chapter it turned out to be! Looks like we finally get a look at who appears to be the main antagonist, or at least the first primary antagonist. I wonder how Xeromus is or if he even is related to Despair. He probably is, but it'd be...
  10. Adamhuarts

Finally reviewing the last chapter! This chapter was a break from the sinister nature the previous one ended on. Though I can't say I'm not glad we didn't get a ton more focus on Yuna and her new teammates. Man, my opinion of Vortex just keeps getting lower. I understand why he's doing what he...
  11. Adamhuarts

Chapter One Review After reading the prologue, I was a bit worried that this would be happening too fast in the fic and chapters would be short, but I sure am glad this turned out not to be the case. I found the pacing in Chapter One very well done and easy to follow, and I'm hoping that trend...
  12. Adamhuarts

This is the first pmd fic I've read in at least two months, and it's pretty good. It appears to be a fic centered around a royal figure, which isn't something you see often in pmd and makes this story already stand out from the crowd. I wasn't expecting the sudden attack that happened in the...
Top Bottom