• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

1. Adamhuarts

Pokémon The End: Rekindled (Now Complete!)

I had some spare time this morning and decided to read chapters 28 and 29 for this review. Starting off with Chapter 28, we learn that Rumble and his noibat horde have found a new clue towards Yveltal's cocoon, however the spy Echo planted is on his way to relay the information back to him. I...
  2. Adamhuarts

Alright, so I just read Chapter 27 today and I must say I've got quite a few thoughts about this chapter, but more on that later. It is fitting that this season finale-esque chapter is the one where the main group finally leave the Fairy garden. Before that, we're shown that Reshiram is...
  3. Adamhuarts

Just read Chapters 25 and 26. I liked the opening scene of Chapter 25 with Tinker and the Marshtomp siblings. I think it's really wholesome seeing Tinker basically growing into his role as a dad for Starshine. Though I'm still worried what kind of life Starshine will end up leading, perhaps the...
  4. Adamhuarts

Okay, so I've finally read chapter 24. There's not a whole lot to say about this chapter honestly speaking, but we did get to see the story move forward a bit. This chapter gave us the reaction of Cleo and her group to the story told in the previous chapter. It's also revealed that Whimsicott...
  5. Adamhuarts

So, we're finally introduced to the fairy garden in chapter 23. Quite a bit of interesting things happened in this chapter. For one we got to be introduced to Xerneas proper, and we meet two new characters in the form of Hope, Faith, Reshiram and Nyuknyuk. Going into this, I wasn't entirely...
  6. Adamhuarts

I read two chapters yesterday but couldn't find time to review, so here's a short review on it now so I don't end up procrastinating this more than I already have. Chapter 21 gave us the aftermath of the characters' encounter with Enigma. I think the thing I found the most intriguing here is...
  7. Adamhuarts

So, I just read Chapter 20 and what a wild chapter this turned out to be. From this chapter, it really feels like the story is kicking into high gear and we might be reaching a sort of mid point towards the Endgame. The chapter begins with a bunch of bats committing mass murder, which feels...
  8. Adamhuarts

CHAPTER19 This chapter was very exciting to read through and though it wasn't too much, we got a lot of new information that puts a lot of things into context within the story. First off, there's not much to say about the Enigma segment though I'd say it was cool we got to see his perspective...
  9. Adamhuarts

Chapter 18 After two consecutive short chapters, it was a refreshing change of pace to get a moderately lengthy chapter, and quite a bit happened in this chapter as well. While I enjoyed this chapter a lot, I think the sequence of events between the first and third scenes confused me a bit...
  10. Adamhuarts

CHAPTER 17 While I feel this chapter was a bit short, I am less bummed out about it since I knew it'd be as such beforehand. However, you did deliver in that there's no shortage of things to talk about in this chapter. The thing I found amusing the most in this chapter is Harbinger's reaction...
  11. Adamhuarts

Just finished reading this new chapter. While I did enjoy reading through it, I couldn't help but feel that the chapter was a little bit too short. That's not inherently a problem by itself, but more that I feel it ended a bit too quickly. I'm not sure how I feel about Tinker deciding to raise...
  12. Adamhuarts

I'm back at it again to review this fic. This chapter definitely had some interesting turn of events occur in it. For one we got to see Harbinger again, and I'm surprised to see that he's still hanging around in the forest. Was he still aiming for Harlequin and Enigma the whole time or did he...
  13. Adamhuarts

Glad to see this story is back to being updated. I just read the 14th chapter and It picks up where the last one ended and even brings up some new set ups for future plot lines. The noivern gang are planning on targeting an outcast base, Rio and his team of scientists appear to be hiding more...
  14. Adamhuarts

REVIEW FOR CHAPTER 13 I've finally caught up to this fic and it was a pretty good chapter too. Tinker's inventions continue to surprise me and I sure wonder just how far he's gone with his technological research and advancement. Poor Harlequin has pretty much been roped into their escapades...
  15. Adamhuarts

REVIEW FOR CHAPTERS 11 AND 12 Just finished reading these two chapters and they were quite intense! Mostly anyway. I'm willing to guess the two pokemon that attacked Cleo and pals in the 10th chapter were Harbinger's lackeys, which adds up honestly. Though I'm not sure why they'd have just left...
  16. Adamhuarts

REVIEW FOR CHAPTERS 9 and 10 There's quite a bit of stuff to unpack in these two chapters I read. I'm not at all surprised that Cleo and the gang disobeyed Tinker's orders to do some investigation of their own regarding the poisoned river. Cleo was pretty considerate for giving Mischief the...
  17. Adamhuarts

I've been meaning to get back to this fic and now I'm finally back here for the 8th chapter! The chapter begins not long after where we left off last time. Seems like the dam was a deliberate act and though I thought Harlequin and Enigma had to do with it, turns out that wasn't the case. I...
  18. Adamhuarts

CHAPTER 7 REVIEW It's been a while since I last reviewed this fic, sorry about that. Having read this chapter, I did like it for the most part. The first half had a neat concept for how ghost types get around, and we got to see that Enigma is still scared shitless of Hydriegon despite his...
  19. Adamhuarts

Whoa, things sure escalated pretty quickly this chapter. It got out of hand pretty fast with Mischief going all sicko mode on the Noivern. Past chapters gave me an impression that the path leading to New City was an uncharted territory that none of Hydras troops knew the way to, but it seems...
  20. Adamhuarts

I should've reviewed the second chapter days ago, but things got in the way but here I am now. This was a really fun chapter for me to read personally, and we also got a bit of worldbuilding in how local trades worked and their currency, and we also got introduced to a brand new character...
Top Bottom