• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

1. Adamhuarts

Pokémon Fledglings

Okay, I read this as part of a review exchange and without further chapter 7 review let's go! The chapter picks up from where the previous one left off where pirates attacked the island. What I liked about the first scene was Pleo, bless his babey soul, being super hesitant to follow the...
  2. Adamhuarts

Pokémon Fledglings

Okay, back at this fic again to look at two chapters for a review exchange. I'll be starting off with Chapter 5, so let's just jump into it shall we? Chapter 5 started out with Pleo and Nida leaving for the day, and the former living a 5 star review on the underground burrow because it's...
  3. Adamhuarts

Pokémon Fledglings

After all this time, I finally got around to giving Fledglings a read and I managed to read the third and fourth chapters. The third chapter gave us the proper introduction to baby Lugia, who we'd come to know as Pleo. Seeing how naive and fish out of water Pleo is while everyone simultaneously...
  4. Adamhuarts

Pokémon Fledglings

CHAPTER 2 REVIEW Decided to read a chapter of this while taking a break from finals studies. Anyway, here are my thoughts about this chapter. First off, I'll say that I don't have a whole lot to say about this chapter which makes sense. It's only the second chapter at this point and the main...
  5. Adamhuarts

Pokémon Fledglings

Finally went around to reading the first chapter proper of this fic. I think it was all around a decent chapter. No shortage of fun interactions between the characters and little bits of set ups here and there. I can see that this fic's world building is largely inspired by the original pmd...
  6. Adamhuarts

Pokémon Fledglings

I've been wanting to read this fic for years now. Felt overwhelmed by the chapter count back in Serebii, but thankfully I can keep up on TR now. I've read the prologue for now and this is my review for it. I find it pretty interesting we have a Nidoran as our protagonist. They're a species you...
Top Bottom