• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

1. Adamhuarts

Pokémon Drowning

Finally got back to Drowning and I'm here for the sixth chapter. This chapter was mostly just characterization and I enjoyed reading through it. I notice that we see a lot of Derek in this chapter, and I've come to like his character quite a lot. I think you do a good job of incorporating real...
  2. Adamhuarts

Pokémon Drowning

Chapter 5 was quite uncomfortable to read, and also a bit scary to be honest. I was pretty surprised when it was revealed that she'd ended up being caught by Team Magma. Here I thought she'd wake up washed up on an island somehow lol. You did well in selling how scary and manipulative Tabitha...
  3. Adamhuarts

Pokémon Drowning

REVIEW FOR CHAPTERS 3 and 4 These two chapters I've read were pretty much largely pokemon battles and both had Maressa going up against Team Magma and pals. There were quite a few things that happened that weren't just battles though. I liked the conversation Maressa had with Golduck at the...
  4. Adamhuarts

Pokémon Drowning

CHAPTER 2 REVIEW This chapter was pretty short, but quite a bit of stuff happened in it worth talking about. I think you did a good job showing how nervous Maressa was at the beginning of the chapter. Her interaction with Mark was also pretty nice. I wonder how the two became friends. The...
  5. Adamhuarts

Pokémon Drowning

Hi Starlight! Thought I should check out your fic after our brief discussion in the server earlier, and I've read the first chapter now to review it. I honestly recall reading this fic at least once before, but I think I only read a bit of the first chapter long ago. Honestly I should've read...
Top Bottom