• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

• Users: Forestoak
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Forestoak

Pokémon Ancient Aura

"Sometimes, the unlucky few exceed the the rest." Warning : Traumatizing experiences that may cause panic attacks, such as (but not limited to) poisoning, getting hit by pokemon attacks, suffocation, and getting drained by ghost types. [I wish I could draw a cover. Oh well.] [Time to get...
  2. Forestoak

Pokémon 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖏𝖊𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖉 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖐

I decided to do it again. I mean, try writing another fic. And I'm about to utterly fail, anyway, I'll try. [this will be a little kick start for another planned fic. I hope.] Content Warnings : Relationships, semi-realistic (no gore but everything else, along with real-time battling) Misc...
  3. Forestoak

Pokémon Groundon's Guide to Battling

Content Warnings : None? Hello. In this world, pokemon battling is inevitable, so why not learn how to battle properly? This is why you have this guide in your hands : To win and rack up your victories! Right? Normal Pokemon : These pokemon can be found in the wild and are "mortal". We'll just...
  4. Forestoak

Pokémon The United Quest Vol 1 Kindled Victory

Uh...okay, yes, I know, my writing sucks, but...I am going to try yet another fic. Content warnings : Death, slightly dark undertones, and just some high-stress situations. Realistic battling, but no gore. As you can predict... In the land of Unitulium, pokemon are not the most...
  5. Forestoak

Pokémon PMD : The Lost Island : Arc 1 : The forbidden ruins

You may ban them with the law, but you cannot ban them forever. Content warnings : Slightly more gory than my other fics, but blood is still not found anywhere. Other warnings include magic, sickness, and fear of death. Right! Let's just hop in! In the land of Sigmarzay, elements rule the...
  6. Forestoak

Pokémon The Journal of Hisui

Content Warnings : Semi-realistic, like my other fic(Paldea's Awakening) If you don't live in the pokemon world, don't read the blurred part because you'll realize it's real...wait, oops. Never mind, I gave it away, so there won't be a blurred part. See, I found a journal about the...
  7. Forestoak

Pokémon Paldea's Awakening

Content Warnings: No blood, but to be semi-realistic, there will be extra features, like any number of pokemon in battle, no limit to moves, no limit to turns, and bathrooms. Yes, bathrooms. There will be semi-violence for battles, and pokemon death(or rather, just the fear). Um, oky, this is...
  8. Forestoak

Partner pokemon

Um, how do I get "partners"?
Top Bottom