• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

• Users: bluesidra
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. bluesidra

Pokémon Hospice
    Threadmarks: Intro

Between your last heartbeat and the afterlife is a long way. For some it's a straight one, for many, it isn't. But whatever the case, you leave behind a ghost. It haunts your loved ones every time they think of you. And sometimes, your ghost haunts them even while you are still alive. This is...
  2. bluesidra

NaNoWriMo 2021

Ok, so it's officially November! NaNo has begun! My Zebstrika is more than ready! I'm currently tracking goals down, and see who wants to participate or not. But so far, from the people who have commented, we have the proud goal of 438k words between us all! I've sat a mini goal at 75% and...
  3. bluesidra

epub versions

Hello FanFiction Readers! Reading is hard enough as it is, so when an ebook reader can help out, I'll be happy to take anything. Sadly, not any old webpage can be fed into an ebook reader and be done with it. So I have converted some fics on this forum into .epub files. And since some people...
  4. bluesidra

Your Characters and Romantic Relationships

Hi, hello you guys! I'm curious about your characters and how they handle their romantic relationships. What is their orientation? Are they actively looking for a partner? How important is having a romantic relationship for them? What would they want in a partner and in a relationship? How...
  5. bluesidra

Blue's Scribbles (Feedback Thread)

Ok, so major spoiler warning for 26 years ago, but I really really desperately need your feedback on this chapter. If you came here for the catnip but actually want to read my fic without the third biggest spoiler I can come up with, feel free to leave a review on the published story. Rated: G...
  6. bluesidra

Pokémon 26 years
    Threadmarks: Intro

Right before the Championship Match, the advent of the Darkest Day pulls Leon and challenger Hanako back in time and halfway across the world. As they struggle to get back home, they'll have to learn to open up and live with each other and their own history. After all, no man is an island...
Top Bottom