• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

• Users: Z2H
  • Order by date
  1. Z2H

Pokémon Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: The Phantasmagoria
    Threadmarks: Chapter 41: The Road To Self-Annihilation

Chapter 41 The Road To Self-Annihilation "Sis, just how many of these battle items do you have here?" Corviknight inquired. "I'd say you were preparin' for a war!" Ponyta continued stuffing the blue-hued saddlebag full of seeds and Wonder Orbs. Once finished, she zipped up its pouches. "All...
  2. Z2H

Threadmarks: Chapter 40: 10,000 Years, A Message Intercepted In The Present

Chapter 40 10,000 Years, A Message Intercepted In The Present Ponyta stirred in her sleep. A pair of fuschia-colored eyes cracked open as a drawn-out yawn escaped her. She stretched the weary muscles in her limbs and threw off the pink blanket she was cocooned within. Traces of fatigue were...
  3. Z2H

Threadmarks: Chapter 39: Retaliation

Author's Notes: Hello once again! January 8th of this year marks the Third Anniversary of The Phantasmagoria! To celebrate over three years of writing, not only is there a new chapter, but there an important update regarding edits of all previous chapters below! As of writing this, over 50% of...
  4. Z2H

Threadmarks: Chapter 38: Two Shepherds And Their Unwitting Flock

Chapter 38 Two Shepherds And Their Unwitting Flock Swathes of swirling rainbow energy were birthed from the glowing, rose-colored necklace the Aerodactyl wore. They coalesced and formed a brilliant white sphere around the outstretched Pokemon. Plumes of sand were whipped across the scarred...
  5. Z2H

Threadmarks: Chapter 37: Deeper And Deeper

Chapter 37 Deeper And Deeper Water splashed and rippled as a tanned young boy waded through a creek strewn with river rocks. The boy stopped and bent over to peer into the waters, his short brown hair and determined expression reflected across its algae-rich currents. An outstretched hand then...
  6. Z2H

Threadmarks: Chapter 36: Cornered

Chapter 36 Cornered "Oh, here it is! Lemme see… Yveltal, the God Of Destruction. He is said to be the counterpart to Xerneas, the Goddess Of Life Eternal." A page was turned in the book. "Hey - look what it says here. 'When his plumage glows deathly red, a devastating attack is released that...
  7. Z2H

Threadmarks: Chapter 35: An Hourglass Shattered And Hubris Unleashed

Chapter 35 An Hourglass Shattered And Hubris Unleashed "How are you boys doing down there?" Garchomp waited a few more moments before she peeked down at what lay below from atop an Archeops' back. The calm and still waters of the extensive ocean responded with silence. A second later, a...
  8. Z2H

Threadmarks: Chapter 34: Vendetta

Author's Note: Hello! It has been quite a while since the AN has been placed at the beginning. This is because I have a few things to share that I believe are important to be seen and not skimmed past. First: The Phantasmagoria has received a new cover art! The link to a full resolution of it...
  9. Z2H

Threadmarks: Chapter 33: Grim Reminder

Chapter 33 Grim Reminder Moonlight shined down upon the Cosmic Quilt Guild. Filling the air were the gentle pluckings of a banjo, its twangs carried throughout the plains plunged into ubiquitous darkness. Time passed, and the clumsy melody gradually faded into the night. Liam laid his banjo...
  10. Z2H

Threadmarks: Chapter 32: Revelation 6:7

Chapter 32 Revelation 6:7 Sparks and wisps of embers trailed across the wooden floor. A thriving and hungry fire began to rise and lick against the walls and windows. Glass shattered as flames erupted from the house and absorbed the oxygen of the outside world, a plume of smoke trailing from...
  11. Z2H

Threadmarks: Chapter 31: Tranquillitas Ante Tempestatem

Chapter 31 Tranquillitas Ante Tempestatem '7 DEAD; DOZENS INJURED FOLLOWING EXPLOSIVE RIOT IN GRIT REGION'S CAPITAL TOWN.' "Kid, how long does it take to read a headline?" Liam blinked as Roark snatched the Celestic Cognizance out of his grasp and tossed it onto the stand's wooden counter...
  12. Z2H

Threadmarks: LTWNBR: To My Father

Letters That Will Never Be Read: To My Father Dear Dad, Hi. I'm not really sure how to begin this, or if there's even a point to doing this. But I'm gonna try just in case there's ever a moment when I can send this. In the million-to-one chance that you're reading this, no you're not seeing...
  13. Z2H

Threadmarks: Chapter 30: Castaways

Chapter 30 Castaways Distant, echoed shouts of other inmates carried across the cell grounds, followed by loud bangs of fists meeting the iron bars and commanding barks of patrolling correctional officers. A young man clad in a red jumpsuit received no verbal lashing as he quietly sat by his...
  14. Z2H

Threadmarks: Chapter 29: Lone Star

Chapter 29 Lone Star Dunes. Cacti. Shrubs. Wildlife. These were all the sights Liam saw momentarily as the world whizzed past, bountiful landscapes that extended miles reduced to a blur. Even when the motions and rumblings occurring around him began to cease, his eyes were still glued to his...
  15. Z2H

Threadmarks: Chapter 28: The Keys To The Truth

Chapter 28 The Keys To The Truth Gallade kept his stunned gaze on the projection as it ended, the holographic figures going still before collapsing into pink energy and being siphoned back into the Projection Crystal. A blink would snap him back into reality as he scrambled to get away from...
  16. Z2H

Threadmarks: LTWNBR: To My Best Friend

Letters That Will Never Be Read: To My Best Friend Dear V Hey, it's been a while since I've written to you, or even got the chance. Things have been really hectic around here ever since we started producing Entercards. I was pretty skimpy on the details of them in my last letter, but you...
  17. Z2H

Threadmarks: Chapter 27: Entercard Research Station

Chapter 27 Entercard Research Station Ghosts of pink Psychic-type energy wavered around the activated Projection Crystal before it was all sucked into the glossy aquatic blue sphere. A fuchsia colored paw gripped the orb tightly, holding it close to the chest of a floating Pokemon as she...
  18. Z2H

Threadmarks: Chapter 26: Deception

Chapter 26 Deception "This is an outrage!" The warm, orange sunset reflecting through the fort's stained glass windows accented the crackling torches aligning the halls of the 'throne room'. A cup of tea hoisted by a green vine was twitching in restrained anger; Serperior's once prestigious...
  19. Z2H

Threadmarks: Chapter 25: Heroes And Nobodies

Chapter 25 Heroes And Nobodies "My mom used to have a saying she would tell me time and time again that I always hated - something about, uh, heroes and nobodies," Garchomp pondered, racking her brain. Excadrill crossed his arms, "And what's that supposed to mean? Some sort of motivational...
  20. Z2H

Threadmarks: Chapter 24: Entercards

Chapter 24 Entercards A trail of swept up dust followed the back wheels of a carriage as it traveled down a narrow roadway carved into the sand. With no clouds in the sky, the sun came down hard on the roving caravan. Sweat accumulated around the brow of a Rapidash pulling the wagon along, its...
Top Bottom