• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

• Users: Sinderella
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Sinderella

Team Skull Recruitment Mafia (5th Anniversary Mafia)

Hey…is this thing on? Sounds like it, I think…fuck if I know how this radio shit works. … …… … … …… Gonna take my guy’s word for it. Anyway, HOW’S IT GOIN’, FREAKS? It’s ya boy Guzma here, comin’ at ya live from…my dingy ass living room. Nowhere special, don’t get your hopes up. I hate to...
  2. Sinderella

Pokémon Of Mon's First Disobedience [2023 One-Shot Contest]
    Threadmarks: Table of Contents

Synopsis: Venira is a seraph, a formless Pokemon in "training" to become a legendary. However, her time spent under her creator, Father Arceus, has not been grand. As she slowly learns more about the concept of "emotions," she's come to understand that she wants more for herself. When she...
  3. Sinderella

Pokémon Poison & Pecha Berries
    Threadmarks: Table of Contents

pecha berry noun \ pe-chä ber-ē \ plural pecha berries 1: It may be used or held by a Pokémon to recover from poison. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Synopsis: She never dreamed anything like this would happen to her. It wasn't something she...
  4. Sinderella

Pokémon Sind's Totally Tubular Bingo Prompt/Drabble/Scrapped Scene Thread

I guess I should make a thread for this! I'll be dumping all my bingo prompts, drabbles, and scrapped scenes (that I still love and want to post) here for anyone who wants to take a gander. These are going to be largely unpolished, stupid episodic works containing my OCs and the canon characters...
  5. Sinderella

Pokémon Fanregion Supreme 1 Corpse

No I totally didn't forget to post this corpse, why do you ask? Hi hi welcome to the 2022 Fanregion Supreme 1 Corpse! Thanks to all the wonderful writers for participating :D Fanregion Supreme 1 Part 1 Harrison sighed as he walked alongside his starter Pokémon, putting his hands in his...
  6. Sinderella

Pokémon Storm Surge (One-Shot)

A huge storm's rolling in, and Guzma has challenged Odette to surf some of the oncoming waves with him, as is Alola "tradition." However, he's taking a while to get ready, and she's losing her nerve. She doesn't want to let him down. Truthfully, she'd rather impress him somehow. *** Storm...
  7. Sinderella

Thousand Roads Community Event Calendar

HELLO LOVELY HOMIES! I finally remembered had the energy to sit down and put together the Thousand Roads community calendar...and behold!!!! >>>THE THOUSAND ROADS COMMUNITY EVENT CALENDAR<<< Now we have a single place that showcases all the events coming up in our humble little community...
  8. Sinderella

Exquisite Corpse: Pokemon POV 2!

THE FANTABULOUS WRITERS UWU Chibi Pika The Walrein unrepentantAuthor Dragonfree SparklingEspeon Negrek Bench Umbramatic Equitial You wake up and yawn, squinting at the noontime light shining into your cave. For a few moments, you shut your eyes and wait, in the hope that perhaps a sudden...
  9. Sinderella

Pokémon The Guzmania Blooms (One-Shot)

Bromley Rhys Kahele has planned this night for weeks. He's planned to escape the clutches of his abusive father and negligent mother. Everything is ready. He has it down to a science. What could go wrong? *** The Guzmania Blooms A One-Shot by Sinderella Click. The television turned off...
  10. Sinderella

Your CW Fic Cast (Artflow.ai)

Hey y'all! Per a discussion that blew up got really active in the Storycrafter channel on Discord, I'm creating a thread where all of you can post the generated avatars of your OC's and fic characters from artflow.ai! For those of you who don't know, artflow.ai is a website where you can type...
  11. Sinderella

Pokémon Gladion's Friendship Hijinks (Anniversary Bingo Thread)

Hi! Welcome to my bingo thread! Thanks for stopping by! Instead of doing multiple standalone one-shots or drabbles, this is going to be a short, yet multi-chaptered fic centered around my problem boys, Gladion, Guzma, and Hau. Each chapter will revolve around a single cell from my chart here...
  12. Sinderella

Pokémon White Swan, Black Swan
    Threadmarks: Prologue - An Impulsive Change of Heart

Summary: Kalos is currently in the clutches of a drug epidemic, and Odette Cinq-Mars is a former theater hopeful with a little too much time on her hands and a penchant for reading into things a little deeper than most. When her best friend Noel uncovers an alarming discrepancy in some public...
Top Bottom