• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Thousand Roads Forums

Negrek
Negrek
This is awesome! I'm hoping to have the chance to check out some of your work soon. Is there any one of your stories you're wanting feedback on in particular?
K_S
K_S
I'm not looking for crit or review on anything in particular, whatever catches your interest if you're inclined. Just as a heads up though everything posted here thus far is a work in progress... Thank you for dropping a line. By the way, did you know off hand anyone in particular who's been wanting feed back on anything specific (even for yourself)? I'm trying to comb through the fanfic section to find things but it's slow going and my touch and go computer time is such I cant really participate fairly in any of the review games/contests I've looked at thus far.
Umbramatic
Umbramatic
I can do a review exchange with one of your fics and Heroes After All
Top Bottom