• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Recent content by System Error

1. System Error

Pokémon Nori Carino: Abyssal Despair
    Threadmarks: Chapter 8: Decisive Thoughts

######### ======== ######### Before he went to sleep on Friday, Nori had considered his course of action for the weekend. He had come to two conclusions. The first was that he needed to take Qwilfish somewhere where she would feel comfortable. That meant…water. He didn’t want to. But the second...
  2. System Error

Threadmarks: Chapter 7: Mindful Family

Yumi Takao came from a traditionalist, if not a very strict family. They lived with their paternal grandparents, ate and did things as a family, spoke the country’s language at home, and were expected to follow Japanese values to a certain degree. They also always needed permission to go out or...
  3. System Error

Threadmarks: Chapter 6: Keen Observation

It was thirteen months ago when Prema Kannagi met Nori Carino. There were a number of disgruntled members of the shrine who would say that he had barged into her life. Those who found favor in him, including Prema herself, would say something to the same effect. However, they would use a more...
  4. System Error

Fanfiction recommendations? For ao3/ff

Pokemon: A Marvelous Journey should scratch your autism itch, also see my ficfic for more after the Mahogany arc there. I'd like to think I have an unique concept with my series which spun out of it as well (also features an autistic side-character), a lot of it is complete too The artist...
  5. System Error

Threadmarks: Chapter 5: Trusting

Nori skateboarded his way to the northeastern part of Veilstone City. He didn’t care about religion one way or another, but he was close friends with the sole heir to the Kannagi Shrine. It did not take him long to reach his destination, whereupon he was forced to dismount and disassemble his...
  6. System Error

Threadmarks: Chapter 4: Plans in Hand

Nori skateboarded through the streets of Veilstone City with purpose. He had forgotten what brand the green and black board was, but he got it since it suited his needs, and it could be disassembled to fit in a bag. It was good for getting around quicker, and technically, he didn’t need a...
  7. System Error

Oh huh well that's unexpected. Maybe in my ficverse. Well, so far. Things are generally lower scale to where it's nothing serious when something bad happens, except when it is. It never occurred to me how much more badass the Pokemonified name sounds until you brought it up. Well, live TV is...
  8. System Error

Pokémon Faux Truths

All right. There is stuff to read and rewards for reading. So, why not give this a shot even though I do not normally read PMD? The adventures of the faux fox await. Let's see what you got. - It probably would have been the best if you actually described location besides just saying it was...
  9. System Error

The Festival of Masks

While they are conversing, Priestess Satomi finishes what she was preparing. There were seals to ward against evil and keep them out, such as in the Lavender Pokemon Tower, but it could just as well work the other way. The humans here wouldn't see it, but the Pokemon would see a ring of radiant...
  10. System Error

Pokémon Sweet Sacrifice

Well I was going to review this as soon as you posted it. I had the tab up and everything. Was just sitting there. But, stuff happened. I suppose there's no better time than the present, however. - I was going to make a joke about how this guy has developed a sense for danger. But then I...
  11. System Error

Threadmarks: Chapter 3

After parting ways with Yumi, Nori sent out his Pachirisu, Pachi, to walk with him. Unlike his other Pokemon, Pachi was a gift from Volkner. He usually had the Electric-type squirrel Pokemon out of his ball, but Nori didn’t want him spoiling the mood. He’d been sick last week and couldn’t come...
  12. System Error

The Festival of Masks

"Hoo! Plenty more where that came from!" The elderly woman stands triumphant before turning to what she had expected. It was part of why she did not have Unami use Trick Room, in the formal sense anyway. But she was prepared for this turn of events. "And I see our epic battle attracted...
  13. System Error

Threadmarks: Chapter 2

A small building sat at the top of a tall hill on the northeast side of Veilstone City, the first branch location of the revered Kannagi Shrine. It originated in Celestic Town over fifteen hundred years ago, and actually provided the traditional Japanese name of the settlement. It was not...
  14. System Error

The Festival of Masks

Unami is unbothered by the heat, at least, no more unbothered than anything else would be. But Priestess Satomi's jovial smile fades, her lips twisting. How was he been seemingly entirely unaffected by that paralysis she redirected? How could he have shakened off that confusion? How else had he...
  15. System Error

The Festival of Masks

A Protect would uselessly materialize and dissipate without getting hit. Then, out of nowhere, a strange and disorienting ray of light would launch forth from their body, aimed right for Okidogi. A Confuse Ray attack! And it's at that moment that Unami wakes, refreshed and ready for more concise...
Top Bottom