• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Recent content by Sinderella

1. Sinderella

Oh hell yeah, I’ll add it to my reading list!!

Oh hell yeah, I’ll add it to my reading list!!
  2. Sinderella

Pokémon White Swan, Black Swan
    Threadmarks: Chapter 17 - Back to Reality, Bitch

Chapter 17: Back to Reality, Bitch “So she just kinda…projected herself into your mind?” Noel asked, eyes unblinking. It looked like he was trying to stare past Odette’s eyes to get a better look at Odile herself. “I…think? I’m not sure honestly,” Odette said, roughly twirling her braid...
  3. Sinderella

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!
  4. Sinderella

Blitz 2023: Prize Claim Thread

Level of Prize: Level 2 Type of Prize: Art Preferred Method of Contact: Discord
  5. Sinderella

Pokémon Sweet Sacrifice

A quick and dirty for chapter 7! I was really slow reading this week, but I wanted to bust out another review for this before blitz end. MAYBE I'll manage to scrape out reviews for 8-10 but we shall see how I do today LOL. Okay, so more Deimos and Phobos!! I know the last time I saw both of...
  6. Sinderella

Pokémon motivating objects [oneshot]

Hey Kint! Long time no see! I don't remember the last time I read something of yours so I was pleasantly surprised to roll you this catnip. To start, I think this was wonderfully written. This really worked as a wonderful character study of Bianca, which was nice to see, because I really don't...
  7. Sinderella

Pokémon Answering Machine

Hey there! I think I actually read this on Ao3 or FFN ages ago but never left a review, so it's time to rectify that situation a la catnip. I admittedly don't remember the story of X and Y too well (ironic considering I have a huge fic set in Kalos lul), but I do remember enough to kind of...
  8. Sinderella

Pokémon Kokiʻo keʻokeʻo [Aeons and Avatars 2023 Contest One-Shot]

Hi Starlight!! I've been wanting to read this one-shot since you posted it so now that it's one-shot week, I'm gonna do the thing. So to start, you set an IMMACULATE tone and setting for this. The whole opening sequence had me like :0, I fucking felt like I was on a Hawaiian island covered in...
  9. Sinderella

Drabble Tag!

Prompt: All is fair in love and war He didn't want to believe it. He'd been certain it was just the effect of his Envy, but as always, his Envy was never misplaced. His heart twisted into a sickening knot as he watched that silver-headed attention whore lay a kiss down onto her perfect...
  10. Sinderella

Pokémon Restart

Wow!! I love me some Sinnoh nonsense right into my veins so this was right up my alley (you really do write a lot of shit and characters I particularly enjoy though so honestly? Expected) I'm pretty floored with how well you managed to capture the whole apathetic and emotionless aspect of Cyrus...
  11. Sinderella

Pokémon What Was Left Behind [One-Shot]

Catnip time!! Quick and dirty stream of thoughts LETS GO Okay so from the beginning, as soon as I saw zoroark and ice, my first thought was that our MC here was a Hisuian zoroark. But then, I wasn't sure, and then you mentioned she was white--from shock-- and I was like "Oh, I was right?????"...
  12. Sinderella

Pokémon Will I Follow?

YAAAAAAAY A FLORENCE POV CHAPTER EXCITING!!! Wow, okay, I wasn't expecting this based on the end of chapter 2, but I'm also.....not shocked. Based on the dream sequence he had, I'm not surprised at ALL that whatever overtook him (feels like Darkrai. When in doubt it's probably fucking Darkrai)...
  13. Sinderella

Pokémon Do Psychic Cats Dream of Electric Sheep?

Alright, 3 and 4!! I'm actually glad I re-read these first three chapters, not only to see your improved writing, but because I had forgotten a lot of the stuff that happened. But as soon as I started reading them again I was like "oh yeah this is familiar." I did a side-by-side comparison...
  14. Sinderella

Okay, I know you said that chapters 1 and 2 were basically the same, but I re-read them anyway. Chapter 1 definitely felt at least moderately different for me, but yeah I did see mostly familiar stuff in 2. That said, I just want to commend you on the sheer improvement here. I don't know what...
  15. Sinderella

Gonna bump out a quick review of the prologue before I hop back in for the rest. Omg, how did I not know you were rewriting DPCDOES??? I'm actually so excited for this, and you????? Honestly this was one of my favorite PMD stories so I'm super happy to see a redo of it with ✨ new and improved...
Top Bottom