• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

K_S

Hello, my full pen name is Kasan Soulblade, I'm the sites residental ROCKET and Giovanni nerd. I prefer trainer fics but will give almost anything a read upon request.

Per personal circumstances, my availability for new content and editing is patchy at best. Basically my goal is to transfer outlines in tale format and brush things up later as all writing time is now cell phone/between busses only... So everything posted is incredibly rough draft and slow until further notice.

As i am done with the blitz (and going to take it easy with the next one, holy Hades not doing that again) all reviews are going back to a sane schedule. Basically you'll see me catnipping, in review tag if it flouders for more then a week, and in the game corner with intervals to poke whichever tales catch my attention. (Basically my 2024 goal is to finish Delirous' work then pick a new author!)

Site goals
1 cover art or banner per story
Two paths

Transversal crossing the back of legends

Transversal headcanons and one shots

Complete(well i.p. but when its finished one if my chapters will have some nice art.. So kinda?

Roost

She sells sea shells

Others pending

Companions:
Gios "Two Paths Team", earth badge anime verse and gio sprite
COMPLETE

To do
earthbadge 2 (most recent game verse/next blitz?)
Beedril("") Honchkrow("") Nidoqueen ("")Kangaskaun("") rhyhorn("")

Signature

click here for all my fics

My 'mon work range from teen to mature, my present projects include...

New notes pending

ks_blitz.png

Following

Followers

Top Bottom