• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Recent content by Forestoak

1. Forestoak

Pokedex Match

Chikorita for sure. It has a leaf on its head and everything.
  2. Forestoak

Pokedex Match

Kecleon? It can hide.
  3. Forestoak

Pokedex Match

If it's psychic type, could it be Rabsca? It has a ball.
  4. Forestoak

Pokedex Match

Arctovish. It's the only pokemon that has a mouth on top of its head I know of.
  5. Forestoak

Pokedex Match

Frogadier? It does have bubbles. Edit : No, wait, it's Krabby! I have a pokemon card!
  6. Forestoak

Pokedex Match

Landorus Incarnate! This is from Pokemon Y (I don't have Pokemon X).
  7. Forestoak

Pokedex Match

Onix? I think it said something about this.
  8. Forestoak

Pokedex Match

I remember this from a johto game, so I'm also guessing Spinarak.
  9. Forestoak

Pokedex Match

Budew? I caught one from Pokemon Brilliant Diamond early and it showed me the dex entry.
  10. Forestoak

Corrupt A Wish!

[sweats] I could totally do that...uh yeah, just gimme a hundred days to complete each rescue mission... Have you herd I liek mudkip-never mind, I like burgers. As such, I will grant your wish-with a catch...you now have have human means to remove them-but getting turned into a hamburger via...
  11. Forestoak

Corrupt A Wish!

I'm a blind Mew now. Gee, thanks. Well, luckily, I can just barely see your typing (squint), so, as revenge... You go swimming in the sea, and it's very comfortable, as it's burning outside the water and the waves only gently push you backwards and never draw you closer to the "unsafe" areas...
  12. Forestoak

Corrupt A Wish!

I'm a pacifist, great, just great. You get a new PMD game, called PMD : Hidden Secrets, which is glorious, truly a monument to the PMD games-but you only get to play it for one day before Grovyle steals it, having altered time to steal it. I wish that I got better moves.
  13. Forestoak

Pokémon Ancient Aura

"Sometimes, the unlucky few exceed the the rest." Warning : Traumatizing experiences that may cause panic attacks, such as (but not limited to) poisoning, getting hit by pokemon attacks, suffocation, and getting drained by ghost types. [I wish I could draw a cover. Oh well.] [Time to get...
  14. Forestoak

Corrupt A Wish!

I will personally hunt down your wish and poison it with poison sting! For you ahve brought this on yourself!!! (I'm joking) Granted! You get a peperoni pizza-except a peperoni pizza is different from a pepperoni pizza. A peperoni pizza is the worst kind of pizza ever, worse than trash pizza...
  15. Forestoak

Corrupt A Wish!

Granted! You get a ship to sail the seven seas...except Groudon promptly awakens and turns the seven seas into one sea, the farthest one away from you. Also, as soon as you get your ship ready to sail about a year later, it disappears, spirited away by...ME! Mwa-hah-ha-hee. I would like to be a...
Top Bottom