• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Forestoak's latest activity

• Forestoak
    Forestoak replied to the thread Pokedex Match.
    Chikorita for sure. It has a leaf on its head and everything.
  • Forestoak
    Kecleon? It can hide.
  • Forestoak
    If it's psychic type, could it be Rabsca? It has a ball.
  • Forestoak
    Arctovish. It's the only pokemon that has a mouth on top of its head I know of.
  • Forestoak
    Frogadier? It does have bubbles. Edit : No, wait, it's Krabby! I have a pokemon card!
  • Forestoak
    Landorus Incarnate! This is from Pokemon Y (I don't have Pokemon X).
  • Forestoak
    Onix? I think it said something about this.
  • Forestoak
    I remember this from a johto game, so I'm also guessing Spinarak.
  • Forestoak
    Forestoak reacted to aer's post in the thread IT'S YEAR OF THE DRAGON WHOOOOOO with Quag Quag.
    CONGRATS TO ALL OUR ドラゴン FRIENDS, especially Charizard 2 DEBUGGER OF POKEMON RED AND GREEN'S FAVORITE GETS AN EVOLUTION BEST DRAGON 1...
  • Forestoak
    Budew? I caught one from Pokemon Brilliant Diamond early and it showed me the dex entry.
  • Forestoak
    Forestoak replied to the thread Corrupt A Wish!.
    [sweats] I could totally do that...uh yeah, just gimme a hundred days to complete each rescue mission... Have you herd I liek...
  • Forestoak
    Forestoak reacted to K_S's post in the thread Corrupt A Wish! with Mewlulz Mewlulz.
    Wow its like someone decided to try to saftey proof that wish after it got sunk via loop holes a few times... Alright, you are the mon...
  • Forestoak
    Forestoak replied to the thread Corrupt A Wish!.
    I'm a blind Mew now. Gee, thanks. Well, luckily, I can just barely see your typing (squint), so, as revenge... You go swimming in the...
Top Bottom